- Only those who have reached Stage 6 or higher may participate in the KC Cup.
- The event is divided into 2 Stages.
- Duelists who reached King of Games in the July season of Ranked Duels are invited straight to the 2nd Stage.
- Duel 3 times each day to earn 50 gems!
- From 29th August - 10th September.
- The first stage of the KC Cup plays very similiar to the ranked ladder.
- Your rank is tracked by your DLv., win and it will increase!
- Players DLv. will begin at the following levels depending on their rank in the July season of Ranked Duels:
- Silver Rank: DLv. 3
- Gold Rank: DLv. 5
- Platinum Rank: DLv. 7
- Legend Rank and King of Games: DLv. 10
- Reach DLv. 20 and you got your invite to 2nd Stage of the KC Cup!
1st Stage DLv. Up Rewards
|DLv. 2||50 Gems|
|DLv. 3||50 Gems|
|DLv. 4||50 R Jewel|
|DLv. 5||50 Gems|
|DLv. 6||2 SR Jewel|
|DLv. 7||100 Gems|
|DLv. 8||1 R Ticket|
|DLv. 9||100 Gems|
|DLv. 10||150 Gems|
|Dlv. 11||1 R Ticket|
|DLv. 12||150 Gems|
|DLv. 13||1 UR Jewel|
|DLv. 14||150 Gems|
|DLv. 15||1 SR Ticket|
|DLv. 16||200 Gems|
|DLv. 17||2 SR Jewel|
|DLv. 18||200 Gems|
|DLv. 19||1 UR Jewel|
|DLv. 20||200 Gems|
- Will take place from 7th September - 10th September.
- 2nd Stage follows an ELO system, with points gained/lost for each win or loss.
- The top 500 players of each region will be eligible to play in the Regional Representative Qualifiers for World Championship Series 2019, and be exempt from the Duel Links World Championship Qualifiers.
- The first place global will receive an invite to the World Championship Series 2019!
2nd Stage Ranking Rewards
|1||Invite to WCS 2019, Gold Icon, 6 UR Prismatic Tickets, 6 SR Prismatic Tickets, 1000000 Gold|
|2||Gold Icon, 5 UR Prismatic Tickets, 5 SR Prismatic Tickets, 500000 Gold|
|3||Gold Icon, 4 UR Prismatic Tickets, 4 SR Prismatic Tickets, 500000 Gold|
|4-10||Gold Icon, 3 UR Prismatic Tickets, 3 SR Prismatic Tickets, 200000 Gold|
|11-100||Silver Icon, 2 UR Prismatic Tickets, 2 SR Prismatic Tickets, 200000 Gold|
|101-500||Bronze Icon, 2 UR Prismatic Tickets, 1 SR Prismatic Ticket, 200000 Gold|
|501-1000||Bronze Icon, 1 UR Prismatic Ticket, 1 SR Prismatic Ticket, 200000 Gold|
|1001-2000||Bronze Icon, 1 SR Prismatic Ticket, 2 R Tickets, 200000 Gold|
|2001-5000||Bronze Icon, 1 SR Prismatic Ticket, 1 R Ticket, 160000 Gold|
|5001-10000||Bronze Icon, 1 SR Prismatic Ticket, 1 R Ticket, 140000 Gold|
|10001-20000||Bronze Icon, 1 SR Prismatic Ticket, 1 R Ticket, 120000 Gold|
|20001-30000||Bronze Icon, 1 SR Prismatic Ticket, 1 R Ticket, 100000 Gold|
|30000+||Bronze Icon, 1 SR Prismatic Ticket, 50000 Gold|
|Last 3 digits are "777"||1 SR Prismatic Ticket, 50000 Gold|
Top Player Council Opinions/Tips
Here are anonymized responses from the TPC.
"Which decks do you expect to be used by top 500?"
Top 500 will have an eclectic range of deck types, if your goal is only top 500 then playing any top tier deck will put you ahead of the game.
"Which decks do you expect to be used by top 100?"
Anything that's been on the tier list in the past month.
No particular deck but a combination of Fur Hires, Spellbooks, Amazoness and decks designed to counter each those big 3 incase they come in waves. Traditionally during the KC Cup the meta changes daily and in later stages it can even change hourly, but I still think the big three will be the most predominant overall. Amazoness in particular is very easy to counter if it becomes a trend with U.A. and Wildheart decks. Spellbooks counter is Amazoness, and Fur Hires is Spellbooks so deck choices will be cyclical depending on trends.