Masked HERO Anki is by far the best Masked HERO we currently possess based on his effect, stats and attribute. By sending a HERO monster you control to the graveyard, Mask Change allows you to special summon a Masked HERO monster with the same attribute from your extra deck. When Anki destroys a monster, he can search for any “Change” Quick-Play spell. Since Mask Change does not limit itself to once per turn, you can easily clear your opponent’s entire field of monsters in one turn.
Average size: 20 cards
- Destiny HERO - Malicious – 2x in 76%• 0x in 24%
- Polymerization – 1x in 66%• 2x in 31%
• 0x in 3%
- Vision HERO Increase – 2x in 59%• 1x in 28%
• 0x in 14%
- Vision HERO Vyon – 2x in 59%• 1x in 28%
• 3x in 14%
- Destiny HERO - Celestial – 1x in 59%• 0x in 34%
• 2x in 3%
• 3x in 3%
- Masked HERO Anki – 3x in 55%• 2x in 45%
- Destiny Draw – 1x in 45%• 0x in 55%
- Vision HERO Faris – 3x in 41%• 2x in 24%
• 1x in 21%
• 0x in 14%
- Masked HERO Dian – 1x in 38%• 0x in 62%
- Hey, Trunade! – 2x in 34%• 0x in 62%
• 1x in 3%
- Cosmic Cyclone – 2x in 31%• 0x in 45%
• 1x in 17%
• 3x in 7%
- Treacherous Trap Hole – 1x in 28%• 0x in 62%
• 2x in 10%
automated based on the last few weeks of KoG + tournament decks
- Activating Forbidden Chalice in the Damage Step of Masked HERO Anki’s direct attack resets his attack to 3200.
- Using Destiny HERO - Dangerous’ effect in the End Phase of your opponents turn is a great way to set up for a Desiny HERO - Celestial draw effect the next turn.
- Remember that level 6 and above monsters cannot target Destiny HERO - Decider for an attack. Simply summoning him can sometimes give you the time you need to draw into a Mask Change.
- If you are using the fusion option build, do not feel obligated to say yes to Destiny HERO - Dreamer’s effect prompt the first time it appears. You may need it later to save a monster.