Updated weekly by The Top Player Council. This list reflects a two-deck, best-of-3 tournament format.
- Vampires added to Tier 3.
- Fur Hires demoted to Tier 1.
- Noble Knights removed from the Tier List.
- 2 cards were added to the Semi-Limited List.
- 1 card was added to the Limited List.
Latest Game Changes: August 7, 2018
Vampires were added with the Mini BOX Empire of Scarlet. Support for Inzektor and Monarch decks was also added.
Expected to be a large percentage of the top cut in a competitive tournament.*
Expected to be in the top cut of a competitive tournament, but not a large percentage.*
Expected to be played in a competitive tournament, with the possibility of being in the top cut.*
Decks acknowledged by the Top Player Council as having potential for being on the Tier List, but which do not have enough results to properly rate.
* Top cut in an MCS means reaching top 32 with a minimum win-rate of 71%.
Other Deck Types
Decks that are currently active but not strong enough to be put on the Tier List.