Updated weekly by The Top Player Council, the best-performing players every 3 months.
- Subterror was promoted to Tier 1.
- Red-Eyes was promoted to Tier 1.
- Six Samurais were promoted to Tier 2.
- Blue-Eyes was demoted to Tier 2.
- Koa'ki Meiru was demoted to Tier 2.
- Spellbooks were demoted to Tier 3.
- Buster Blader was removed from the Tier List.
- Synchrons were removed from the Tier List.
Expected to be a large percentage of the top cut in a competitive tournament.*
Expected to be in the top cut of a competitive tournament, but not a large percentage.*
Expected to be played in a competitive tournament, with the possibility of being in the top cut.*
* Top cut in an MCS means reaching top 32 with a minimum win-rate of 71%.
Other Deck Types
Decks that are being played occasionally but currently not strong enough to be put on the Tier List.