The Deck revolves around Amazoness Princess to search for Amazoness Onsalught and swarm the field with Amazoness Monsters. Princess added a much need consistency boost to the Deck and her Special Summoning ability allows you to toolbox your Deck in order to search for the Monster you need for a given situation. The deck was hit hard by the Banlist and with Onslaught limited to 1 and Princess semi-limited to 2 the deck has lost most of its power. However, with only one Amazoness Princess you can set Onslaught and Special Summon Amazoness Queen from the Deck to setup a powerful board. Meanwhile, Amazoness Onslaught allows you to banish any Monster your Amazoness Monsters battle with. This is very powerful since it banishes cards like Silent Magician and Destiny HERO - Celestial and reduces the accesibility of cards like Silver's Cry, Gozuki and Batteryman Industrial Strength which need other cards in the graveyard to function.
Because this deck has been out of the meta for a while, we do not have enough statistics on the deck to generate an up-to-date breakdown. See below for the most recent available decklists.
- Amazoness Princess can be used to special summon Amazoness Queen to prevent battle distruction and Amazoness Tiger to force your opponent to attack a defense position Amazoness Tiger that is protected from battle destruction my Amazoness Queen.
- It is often better to Special Summon in the Battle Phase rather than Normal Summon to get the ATK boost. This Special Summon can also occur on your opponents turn so you can Special Summon a Monster to protect your LP.
- It is important to note however that if your opponent chains Cosmic Cyclone to the activation it will negate your Special Summon.
- Willpower has the benefit of been searchable by Amazoness Princess and reviving Amazoness Queen. However, the Trap is tied to its target and the Monster can be nullified by putting it in Defense position. The advantage with Powerful Rebirth is that it is not tied to a Monster so you can send it to the Graveyard for Princess' cost but it cannot revive Queen.
- The Deck has a huge range of tech card potential as seen above. The most commonly used tech cards are Amazoness Sage, Cosmic Cyclone, Forbidden Chalice, Paleozoic Canadia, and Amazoness Willpower.