How many Gems can I earn from Events/Campaigns? Is the Gem nerf a thing? We are here to help with your questions and clarify your own doubts! The Gems Report includes the amount of Gems you could earn on the past month by playing the Events and Campaigns provided by Konami and more.
Events and Campaigns
Tour Guide - Bingo Missions: January 2020
- Event page - Tour Guide - Bingo Missions: January 2020
- From January 30th until February 8th.
- An amount of 260 Gems. (Note This is only counting the Gems from the February sheets, the full event gave 300 Gems.)
- Previous event of Tour Guide - Bingo Missions: November 2019 on November 2019 yielded 300 Gems.
KC Cup: February 2020
- Event page - Gift Campaign
- From February 9th until February 22nd.
- An amount of 200 Gems.
Duelist Chronicles GX - Society of Light
- Event page - Duelist Chronicles GX - Society of Light
- From February 17th until February 25th.
- Zone Reward 5 Round: 270 Gems
- Books History Reward 30 Gems
- King of Games Challenge Duels 60 Gems
- Daily 3 Duels Missions 60 Gems
- An amount of 420 Gems.
- Previous Duelist Chronicles GX: Yubel on September 2019 yielded 430 Gems.
Ranked Duels Challenge Stamps
- From February 17th until February 28th.
- An amount of 90 Gems.
Blair Flannigan's Maiden in Love
- Event page - Blair Flannigan's Maiden in Love
- From February 25th until March 6th.
- Cumulative Reward (7M Points) 340 Gems.
- Event Missions (February 27th to March 6th) 100 Gems.
- An amount of 440 Gems.
DSOD Level Cap Increased
- From February 25th.
- An amount of 2,250 Gems.
New Main Box: Judgement Force
Monthly & non-event earnings
- Weekly Missions, 4 Mondays - 80 Gems.
- 94 Wins in Ranked Duels/WCQ - 290 Gems.
- Daily Replays, 29 Days - 145 Gems.
- Log-In Bonus, 120 Gems.