Blue Eyes decks revolve around putting out big monsters like Blue-Eyes White Dragon and Dragon Spirit of White to put constant offensive pressure on your opponent. Cosmo Brain is another huge offensive threat and can help get Blue-Eyes monsters in the grave for Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon and Silver's Cry. Access to Stardust Dragon is another nice feature of the deck thanks to Cosmo Brain and the level 1 Tuner monsters.
Average size: 20 cards
- Dawn Knight – 2x in 80%• 3x in 20%
- Keeper of the Shrine – 1x in 80%• 0x in 20%
- Cosmo Brain – 3x in 60%• 2x in 40%
- Vermillion Dragon Mech – 1x in 60%• 2x in 40%
- Silver's Cry – 1x in 60%• 0x in 20%
• 2x in 20%
- Enemy Controller – 1x in 40%• 2x in 40%
• 0x in 20%
automated based on the last few weeks of KoG + tournament decks
King of Games – January 27, 2020 – HamdiMaz
- This deck struggles getting over the 3100 threshold of Giganticastle and Cosmo Brain in the mirror. Cards such as Psychic Ace when used with Cosmo Brain or Enemy Controller assist with monster removal.
- If you have a Blue-Eyes White Dragon in hand, you can attack with Dragon Spirit of White and then, if your opponent still controls a monster, use its effect in the Battle Phase to summon a Blue-Eyes White Dragon from your hand and attack again.