Geminis function by using various spot removal cards to help establish a strong field presence in the later stages of the game. Loading...
and other core monsters sit at a respectable attack status that stands above many other popular normal summon monsters. Loading...
in particular gets an attack boost from Loading...
, which can apply a fair amount of pressure to Vampire opponents. Loading...
can target both backrow and monsters, putting opposing control/stun decks in a situation where they cannot afford to play a long waiting game. Geminis' primary weakness is needing to draw enough disruption to survive against more aggressive decks, and cards like Loading...
are a real concern.
This deck is not used enough in tournaments to generate a separate tournament-only breakdown.
Feb 2020 KoG
February 29th, 2020
- A registered Konami ID linked to your master duel game
- Must login to Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards DB using the same Konami ID
- If the Yu-Gi-Oh! DB website asks to login with Game Card ID just click "I don't have a game card ID" and fill some basic information to proceed
- Since you clicked the share option the export code is copied to your clipboard
- Go to Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards DB and click My Deck => Add a Deck
- Once the deck page loads click Edit then do one of the following based on the platform your device is running:
Save the deck
Go to the Master Duel game => Main menu => Deck option => The Card database option at the top right corner => locate the deck you exported and copy it
- (PC Only): Press F12 to open the browser console => Paste the export code there => Hit Enter
Click here for a more detailed guide