Dinos are a control-based deck with significant amounts of disruptive effects, the best among them coming from Loading...
. Synergy with the Paleozoic traps boosts the effectiveness of Survival's End (either destroying them with its first effect, or being sent to the grave by Loading...
). Dinos are able to quickly OTK after a Survival swarm or slowly pick apart their opponent's resources, but weaknesses to stall/burn strategies will need to be accounted for when using this deck.
This deck is not used enough in tournaments to generate a separate tournament-only breakdown.
Jan 2023 KoG
January 7th, 2023
- A registered Konami ID linked to your master duel game
- Must login to Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards DB using the same Konami ID
- If the Yu-Gi-Oh! DB website asks to login with Game Card ID just click "I don't have a game card ID" and fill some basic information to proceed
- Since you clicked the share option the export code is copied to your clipboard
- Go to Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards DB and click My Deck => Add a Deck
- Once the deck page loads click Edit then do one of the following based on the platform your device is running:
Save the deck
Go to the Master Duel game => Main menu => Deck option => The Card database option at the top right corner => locate the deck you exported and copy it
- (PC Only): Press F12 to open the browser console => Paste the export code there => Hit Enter
Click here for a more detailed guide