July 24th Update
By Yami Hammy
We have the new "flavour text" of the next box thanks to YAZAN: "Cries of anguish echo through the night."
This box will contain 100 packs in total, a permanent change for mini boxes perhaps?!
July 23rd Update
By Yami Hammy
With the new maintenance update, new files for new deals, new card trader additions and a new event have been found in-game thanks to YAZAN!
These will be the new additions to the Card Trader! Top Player Council thoughts coming soon.
There will be a new type of sale deal expected to start July 26th which will give you the choice to reopen packs!
[gallery](/img/content/news/2018/07/datamined-leaks/23-reopen.png, /img/content/news/2018/07/datamined-leaks/23-reopen-2.png, /img/content/news/2018/07/datamined-leaks/23-reopen-3.png, /img/content/news/2018/07/datamined-leaks/23-reopen-4.png)
Here are some of of the details found from the in-game files:
Reopenable Deals are sales in which you can reopen packs that you already opened, up to the number of reopens allowed. In Reopenable Deals, players can reopen packs from the "Obtained Cards" screen that appears after the pack opening animation. Packs can be reopened up to the number of reopens allowed by the deal.
- If you decide to reopen your packs in a Reopenable Deal, you must reopen all of the packs you purchased.
- When reopening packs, the packs you opened from your previous opening will be returned to the BOX. Then, new packs will be randomly pulled from the BOX.
- When reopening packs, it is possible to pull the same packs from the BOX as your previous opening.
- If you are using the Bulk Purchase Settings, reopening packs may cause the auto BOX reset to occur at a different timing than your previous opening.
- If the app is closed before you decide whether to confirm the packs' content or reopen the packs within 168 hours of Reopenable Deal sale ending, the "Obtained Cards" screen will appear when you re-enter the Shop, and you will be able to decide whether to confirm the packs' content or reopen the packs.
- If the app is closed before you decide whether to confirm the packs' content or reopen the packs, and 168 hours have passed since the Reopenable Deal sale has ened, you will receive the cards you obtained from your first opening of the packs. The cards you obtained can be viewed in the Card Catalogue.
- Packs can be reopened Loading... times after the pack opening animation.
- If you reopen the packs, you will not be able to receive the currently displayed cards.
- You may pull cards with lower rarities by reopening packs.