- April 26th Update
- April 18th Update
- April 13th Update
- April 5th Update
April 26th Update
With another maintenance update comes new discoveries; a new Mini Box, new cards, new events and new skills have been found courtesy of XOF and YAZAN!
Mini Box: Visions of Ice
The next Mini Box is expected to be released on May 1st, there will also be a sale. The following cards have been confirmed to be in the box:
[gallery](/img/content/news/2018/04/datamined-discoveries/26-mini-box.png, /img/content/news/2018/04/datamined-discoveries/26-box-sale.png, /img/content/news/2018/04/datamined-discoveries/26-mini-box-2.png)
There are two new archetypes: Spellbooks (with Prophecy Monsters) and Gustos.
Thoughts on Spellbooks and Prophecy
- Loading... boosts itself easily.
- Loading... searches but at the cost of losing a Normal Summon.
- Loading... 's Banish effect is one of the few good Spellbook effects we have.
I don't think Spellbooks will be a standalone deck with the Prophecy monsters. May find a home with Dark Magician or Endymion decks that use spell counters.
Thoughts on Gustos
- Loading... is a slow, unreliable floater and is not itself Psychic, but can grab Loading... to steal a Monster.
- Loading... is by far the best searcher, grabbing any Gusto monster from the Deck. Can combo with Loading... , Loading... , and Loading... .
- Loading... generates some card advantage and is a decent Psychic beater (which we need for Loading... ).
- Seems to be some tension between the Winged Beast Gusto monsters and the Psychic support cards that you would want to use.