Magnet Warriors are an archetype that focuses on milling your rock monsters to the graveyard with the use of Delta The Magnet Warrior, Alpha The Electromagnet Warrior, Beta The Electromagnet Warrior and Gamma The Electromagnet Warrior. By doing so, you set up your special summons and quickly draw into your big plays. With the easy special summon capabilities of Berserkion the Electromagna Warrior, this deck can easily defeat your opponent in one turn or disrupt their entire field. Their consistency allows them to run builds with way more than 20 cards, even up to 30 without any real bricking issues.
Average size: 30 cards
- Gamma The Electromagnet Warrior – 3x in 72%• 2x in 22%
• 1x in 6%
- That Grass Looks Greener – 3x in 72%• 0x in 28%
- Block Dragon – 2x in 72%• 0x in 28%
- Cosmic Cyclone – 3x in 61%• 2x in 22%
• 0x in 17%
- Berserkion the Electromagna Warrior – 3x in 50%• 2x in 44%
• 1x in 6%
- World Legacy Clash – 2x in 44%• 0x in 50%
• 3x in 6%
- Doki Doki – 1x in 39%• 0x in 44%
• 2x in 17%
- Powerful Rebirth – 2x in 33%• 0x in 61%
• 1x in 6%
automated based on the last few weeks of KoG + tournament decks
- When activating Beta The Electromagnet Warrior's first effect, keep track of how many Delta The Magnet Warriors are left in your deck as you don’t want to be forced to add a Beta The Magnet Warrior to your hand. You want Beta the Magnet Warrior in your graveyard, not your hand.
- Try to save Beta the Electromagnet Warrior's second effect until your opponent's end phase, that way you can prevent any targeting effects on it during your opponent's turn.
- Be careful to summon Berserkion with no other monsters on the field, if you are afraid it will get destroyed or if you want to crash into another monster (like an Ancient Gear Reactor Dragon), to get his 2nd effect. You can also use World Legacy Clash or even Triamid Pulse to empty your field at the last moment.
- Keep in mind that to summon Valkyrion the Magna Warrior with Delta effect you will need often need to banish Beta which will prevent you from summoning Berserkion (if you don’t have a way of getting Beta back of course). So think a lot before committing to such play and try to not banish Beta at all cost.