Magnet Warriors are an archetype that focuses on milling your rock monsters to the graveyard with the use of Delta the Magnet Warrior and Beta the Electromagnet Warrior. By doing so, you set up your special summons and quickly draw into your big plays. With the easy special summon capabilities of Gaia Plate the Earth Giant and Valkyrion the Magna Warrior, this deck can easily defeat your opponent in one turn or disrupt their entire field. Without specific support for the archetype, Magnets depend on techs to help them against certain matchups.
Average size: 20 cards
- Treacherous Trap Hole – 2x in 48%• 0x in 29%
• 1x in 24%
- Burial from a Different Dimension – 2x in 38%• 0x in 48%
• 1x in 14%
- Powerful Rebirth – 3x in 33%• 0x in 33%
• 2x in 29%
• 1x in 5%
- Storm – 2x in 33%• 0x in 62%
• 3x in 5%
automated based on the last few weeks of KoG + tournament decks
- When activating Beta the Electromagnet Warrior's first effect, keep track of how many Delta the Magnet Warriors are left in your deck as you don’t want to be forced to add a Beta the Magnet Warrior to your hand. You want Beta the Magnet Warrior in your graveyard, not your hand.
- Try to save Beta the Electromagnet Warrior's second effect until your opponent's end phase, that way you can prevent any targeting effects on it during your opponent's turn.
- Before sending Delta the Magnet Warrior to your graveyard to special summon Valkyrion the Magna Warrior, check to see if you have the correct monsters in the graveyard first (3 Magnet Warriors but none can be Delta the Magnet Warrior).
- When special summoning Gaia Plate the Earth Giant before Valkyrion the Magna Warrior, try to banish Delta the Magnet Warriors from your graveyard as fuel for Gaia Plate the Earth Giant because if you banish 2 of the 4 possible monsters needed for Valkyrion (1 Electromagnet and 3 Beta), then he becomes a dead card.