Fortune Ladies are a Spellcaster-type deck that utilizes Synchro Summoning and level modification to make plays. Each Fortune Lady monster has a different level and attribute, providing the deck with diversity and options. Every Fortune Lady monster has an effect to gain a level during each of your standby phases, and gains attack depending on their level. The deck relies on using their ace spell card, Fortune Lady Calling, to summon additional Fortune Lady monsters from the deck to eventually synchro summon. The boss monster in the extra deck, and the one you’ll use most often is Fortune Lady Every. The objective of the deck is to control the board and win through card advantage and overwhelming your opponent.
Average size: 20 cards
- Scrap Dragon – 1x in 86%• 0x in 14%
- Black Rose Dragon – 1x in 86%• 0x in 14%
- Fortune Lady Light – 1x in 71%• 0x in 14%
• 2x in 14%
- Fortune Lady Every – 2x in 57%• 1x in 43%
- Arcanite Magician – 1x in 57%• 0x in 43%
- Fortune Lady Wind – 1x in 43%• 2x in 43%
• 3x in 14%
- Paleozoic Canadia – 2x in 29%• 0x in 57%
• 3x in 14%
- Fortune's Future – 1x in 29%• 0x in 57%
• 3x in 14%
- Time Passage: 100%
automated based on the last few weeks of KoG + tournament decks
King of Games – January 19, 2020 – MordStar
- Fortune Lady Past can activate her effect to alter a face-up Fortune Lady monster’s level by banishing another face-up Fortune Lady Light. Fortune Lady Light will then trigger her effect to special summon a Fortune Lady monster from your deck!
- Fortune Lady Light CAN miss timing! Be careful of this. For example, if you activate Enemy Controller, tributing Fortune Lady Light to take control of an opponent’s monster, your Lady Light will MISS her timing, because the last thing that happened was taking the opponent’s monster.
- Fortune Lady Water will only draw 2 cards if she’s special summoned while you control another Fortune Lady monster. You’ll likely utilize this effect with either Fortune Lady Calling or Fortune Lady Light summoning her from your deck.
- Fortune Lady Wind destroys a number of your opponent’s Spell/Traps EQUAL TO the number of Fortune Lady monsters that are face-up on your side of the field. This effect does not target, so your opponent will not know what you’re destroying until it’s too late. If a Fortune Lady monster leaves the field or is turned face-down in response to the summon of Fortune Lady Wind, she will NOT count that monster for its effect.
- Fortune Lady Every’s effect to banish a monster does NOT target.
- Fortune Vision’s effect to protect your monsters from destruction during the turn your monster is banished includes YOUR effects to destroy monsters. You can utilize this by summoning monsters like Black Rose Dragon and Scrap Dragon, which will not destroy your monsters with their effects.