Buster Blader decks focus on trying to get out Buster Blader, the Dragon Destroyer Swordsman on top of DNA Surgery to lock your opponent out of monster effects and attacks. Some other key cards include Buster Whelp of the Destruction Swordsman to search out Destruction Swordsman Fusion, which can even fuse away your opponent’s monsters when DNA Surgery is up.
Average size: 20 cards
- Destruction Swordsman Fusion: 3x in 78%
- Emblem of Dragon Destroyer: 3x in 44%
- The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion: 2x in 33%
- Goddess with the Third Eye: 1x in 33%
- Xing Zhen Hu: 2x in 33%
- Paleozoic Canadia: 2x in 22%
- Treacherous Trap Hole: 1x in 22%
- Last Gamble: 33%
- Balance: 33%
- Mind Scan: 22%
- Destiny Draw: 11%
Koizumi - 1st Place - AngeryBOYE Cup #2 - November 10, 2018
Buster Blader, the Dragon Destroyer Swordsman’s effect does not negate continuous effects like that of Destiny HERO - Decider.
When multiple DNA Surgery are on the field, the most recently activated copy is the one that will have its effect applied.