Subterrors are a deck focused around powerful flip effects and ways to abuse them. The main effects you want to use (and re-use) are from Loading...
to hit almost any card your opponent controls. Loading...
is a great tool for continually pulling whichever Behemoth you want from the deck (especially with the help of Masked Tribute
), and Loading...
is amazing for protecting your Behemoths and reliably getting off their otherwise slow effects. The deck's most common playstyle is with an opening swarm while sitting on protective backrow, and then trying to grind out the opponent's resources. Subterrors can be a very punishing control deck but certainly have issues against aggressive decks with Spell/Trap removal.
This deck is not used enough in tournaments to generate a separate tournament-only breakdown.
Jan 2022 Win Streak
January 16th, 2022
- A registered Konami ID linked to your master duel game
- Must login to Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards DB using the same Konami ID
- If the Yu-Gi-Oh! DB website asks to login with Game Card ID just click "I don't have a game card ID" and fill some basic information to proceed
- Since you clicked the share option the export code is copied to your clipboard
- Go to Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards DB and click My Deck => Add a Deck
- Once the deck page loads click Edit then do one of the following based on the platform your device is running:
Save the deck
Go to the Master Duel game => Main menu => Deck option => The Card database option at the top right corner => locate the deck you exported and copy it
- (PC Only): Press F12 to open the browser console => Paste the export code there => Hit Enter
Click here for a more detailed guide