Invoked is a versatile engine that can fit into a number of decks, especially those that can spare their normal summon for Loading...
and provide a variety of attributes to work with. Offensive pressure is provided by Loading...
(sometimes also supplemented by Aleister's ATK-boosting effect), while defensive options in Loading...
can frustrate multiple decks single-handedly. With Loading...
recycling itself every turn, the Invoked engine is extremely valuable in longer grind games. There are multiple ways to use Invoked in any given meta, with the current best builds reflected below.
This deck is not used enough in tournaments to generate a separate tournament-only breakdown.
Sep 2022 KoG
September 26th, 2022
- A registered Konami ID linked to your master duel game
- Must login to Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards DB using the same Konami ID
- If the Yu-Gi-Oh! DB website asks to login with Game Card ID just click "I don't have a game card ID" and fill some basic information to proceed
- Since you clicked the share option the export code is copied to your clipboard
- Go to Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards DB and click My Deck => Add a Deck
- Once the deck page loads click Edit then do one of the following based on the platform your device is running:
Save the deck
Go to the Master Duel game => Main menu => Deck option => The Card database option at the top right corner => locate the deck you exported and copy it
- (PC Only): Press F12 to open the browser console => Paste the export code there => Hit Enter
Click here for a more detailed guide