Hazy Flame Deck Breakdown
Hazy Flame decks are strong for a few reasons: The main monster, Loading...
, can constantly bring out new monsters to keep your front-row strong; all Hazy Flame monsters are immune from your opponent's targeted effects (Loading...
, etc); the synergy of single-tribute monsters with Loading...
means that the deck can thrive against slower decks that do not special summon; and the front-row reinforcements provided by Hazy Flame Sphynx work in perfect tandem with the trap Loading...
to produce untargetable monsters with huge attack.
Average size: 22 cards
Top Extra Deck
automated based on the last few weeks of KoG + tournament decks
Mar 2023 KoG
March 21st, 2023
- A registered Konami ID linked to your master duel game
- Must login to Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards DB using the same Konami ID
- If the Yu-Gi-Oh! DB website asks to login with Game Card ID just click "I don't have a game card ID" and fill some basic information to proceed
- Since you clicked the share option the export code is copied to your clipboard
- Go to Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards DB and click My Deck => Add a Deck
- Once the deck page loads click Edit then do one of the following based on the platform your device is running:
Save the deck
Go to the Master Duel game => Main menu => Deck option => The Card database option at the top right corner => locate the deck you exported and copy it
- (PC Only): Press F12 to open the browser console => Paste the export code there => Hit Enter
Click here for a more detailed guide