You have a 0% chance of opening this hand.
How to Use
- In the "#" field, enter the number of times that card (or cards) appears in your deck.
- In the "Min" field, enter the minimum acceptable number of that card (or cards) in your opening hand.
- In the "Max" field, enter the maximum acceptable number of that card (or cards) in your opening hand.
- When looking for card A or card B in a hand, treat them as a single card with more copies.
- When looking for card A and card B in a hand, use the "+" button to add an additional entry for card B.
For example, suppose you have a 20-card deck with 3 Beaver Warrior, 3 Power of the Guardians, 3 Black Pendant, 1 Summoned Skull, and no skill (along with 10 other irrelevant cards). You want to know how likely it is to go first with at least 1 Beaver Warrior and an equip spell, but not opening the Summoned Skull (you'd rather see him later in the duel). The deck size will be 20 and because you're going first the hand size will be 4.
The first entry will be for Beaver Warrior. (You can name it "Beaver Warrior" for clarity, but the labels don't affect anything.) You have 3 in your deck, so in the "#" field put 3. You want at least 1 copy, so "Min" will be 1. You don't care if you open multiple copies, so "Max" will be equal to "#", or 3. (Typically, "Max" is the same as "#" unless you only want to see a specific amount of the card). So far you see a 50.9% probability to open at least one Beaver Warrior.
Now use "+" to add a second entry for the equip spells. There are 6 in the deck, so "#" will be 6. Just like in the first entry, you want at least 1 and so "Min" will be 1 and "Max" will be 6. (There's no difference between "Max" being 3, 4, 5, or 6 in this case.) At this point you have a probability of 37% to open at least 1 Beaver Warrior and at least 1 equip spell.
Finally, add a third entry for Summoned Skull. You don't want him in your opening hand but you have 1 in your deck, so "#" will be 1. Since you want to see 0 copies, both "Min" and "Max" are 0. This gives you a final probability of 32% for your hand of 1+ Beaver Warriors, 1+ equip spells, and 0 Summoned Skull.