How to Farm Yuma and Astral
Published on September 29th, 2020 by
Updated on August 28th, 2021
Lvl 40: Yubel Farm
- Use Loading... or Loading... to destroy Loading... and summon Loading...
- Use My Name is Yubel and Loading... to make sure Yubel is in your hand.
- Cycle through your deck with Loading... and Loading...
- If Yuma and Astral Destroy Terror Incarnate with Loading... , summon Loading... and quickly re-summon another Loading... from your GY by destroying the 2nd copy of Loading... in your hand.
- Save 2 Loading... , 1 Loading... , and 1 Loading... in your hand for the last turn.
- Summon Loading... with 10,000 or more ATK by discarding your high level Yubel Monsters
- Use Loading... on your Loading... to give it to Yuma and Astral.
- Activate your second copy of Loading... to destroy your Terror Incarnate to summon Loading...
- Enter Battle Phase, activate Loading... (to prevent Loading... ), and attack your Montage Dragon with Ultimate Nightmare, dealing 10,000 effect damage.
Lvl 40: Gaia Farm
- Use Loading... and Loading... (set to field via The Dragon Knight's Path ) to search for either Loading... or Loading... in order to Fusion Summon Loading... (in ATK Position) ASAP (You can also use Loading... , discarding Loading... before summoning Magical Knight to add the ability to reset your Fusion's ATK using Origin's GY effect).
- Attack all of Yuma's DEF position monsters and use Gaia's effect to gain ATK.
- If Yuma summons a Gagaga Monster, try to pop it with Loading... so he can't activate Loading... .
- Keep thinning through the deck by using Loading... 's search effect.
- *If you don't have at least 5000 ATK, Special Summon Loading... by banishing a LIGHT and a DARK monster from your GY.
- Summon Loading... and use both Loading... and Loading... on it
- Enter the Battle Phase (He can't activate anything while Loading... is on the field) and Attack directly with Vassal for victory!
Yuma and Astral Lvl 40 Decklist
Yuma and Astral Lvl 30 Decklist
Yuma and Astral Lvl 20 Decklist
Yuma and Astral Lvl 10 Decklist
If you spot a mistake or just want to say something, post it in the comments below!