Lvl: 40 Skill-Less Anti-Machine Farm - credit: Jadehex
- Stall until you can use Loading... and select ‘Machine'
- Keep using Loading... / Loading... to remove his monsters every turn
- Stall by using Loading... and Loading...
Before Last Turn
- Have Three Monsters on the Field
- Have Loading... and a Large Hand Size.
- On the last turn, flip up Loading... / Loading... if he has a monster
- Tribute Summon Loading...
- Enter Battle Phase, activate Loading... and swing for game
- Any consistency improving skill such as Restart can be used
- Loading... can be replaced with any appropriate Last Turn Combo such as Loading...
- Different Stall cards such as Loading... ,Loading... or Loading... can be used.
- This farm deck is hugely reliant on its combo pieces. Not getting Medusa Worm or Array of Revealing Light in time is deadly
Lvl: 40 Ra-Barrier - credit: Freeska
- Get both Loading... and Loading... on the field as soon as possible.
- Summon Loading... and Loading... to gain life points.
- Dodge Syrus' attacks with your "Barrier" combo.
Make sure you have three Monsters on the field before the last turn.
- Tribute summon Loading... using your three monsters.
- Activate Ra’s effect when prompted to pay your life points to increase its attack and to obtain the "LP on Brink" bonus.
- Enter Battle Phase, activate Loading... and attack the attack postion monster with the lowest ATK!
Lvl: 40 Red-Eyes - credit: Jadehex
Note: This deck is a speed farm deck. It aims to end the farm as quickly as possible and cannot deal with all of Syrus' threats (Loading... ).
- Restart for a way to summon a Red-Eyes monster as soon as possible using Loading... /Loading... . Opening with Loading... is optimal.
- Summon multiple Red-Eyes monsters.
- Attack and destroy all his monsters so that he can't summon Loading... .
- Try not to get baited by Loading... or Loading... by saving the second/third Red-Eyes summon (if you can wait) after a trap resolves.
- He can destroy one of your Red-Eyes using Loading... .
- Make sure you only have 2 Red-Eyes monsters on the field.
- Summon Loading... and target him with your Loading... and Loading... .
- Enter Battle Phase, use Loading... , and attack directly for victory!
- Bricking is deadly in this deck, but it's incredibly fast!
Syrus Truesdale Lvl 40 Decklist
Syrus Truesdale Lvl 30 Decklist
Syrus Truesdale Lvl 20 Decklist
Syrus Truesdale Lvl 10 Decklist
If you have a new farm deck or spot a mistake, tell us in the comments below!