Lvl 40: Red-Eyes Farm - Jadehex
- Your Main Goal is to get a Loading... equipped with Loading... and/or Loading... ASAP.
- Attack Kaiba's monsters with Slash Dragon to equip A/D Changer and Build Spell Counters on PotG
- Use either Slash Dragon's Negation effect or A/D Changer+Attack to stop Loading...
- Summon additional Red-Eyes with either Red-Eyes Fusion or Loading... in DEF Position (to avoid Taking a bunch of Damage in the case he summons Loading... )
- Thin Deck with a combination of Loading... , Loading... , Red-Eyes Fusion , and Loading... . Make sure you get 3 monsters on the field for your last turn.
- Use Loading... to change one of Kaiba's Monsters into ATK Position (If Necessary)
- Tribute Summon Loading... and use it's effect to gain ATK.
- Use Loading... to sap the ATK Position monster and guarantee your 10k Damage (If Possible), You can also equip any additional Loading...
- Enter the Battle Phase, and attack the ATK Position monster for victory!
Lvl 40: Six Samurai
- Can be done Skill-less if desired.
- Summon Loading... and try to equip with Loading... ASAP, (DS: Wind Helps you find Fuma if you brick)
- Attack DEF monsters when possible to build counters on POTG
- Negate Polymerization (and other Spells depending on their hand) with Shi En, use Loading... to thin deck when possible.
- If Kaiba manages to summon Loading... , protect Shi En with Fuma and kill it next turn
- Build up a second Shi En with POTG whenever you have the chance before last turn.
If you have a new farm deck or spot a mistake, tell us in the comments below!