Lvl 40: Lunalight Farm
- Summon Loading... as quickly as possible, use your Lunalight effects and Loading... in order to get enough Monsters to be able to summon Sabre Dancer.
- Cycle through your deck with your Lunalight cards and Tenki as quickly as possible (be careful not to lock up your backrow, you need at least one open slot for last turn)
- Summon a second Sabre Dancer before your Last Turn (You can also Summon a third by using one of your first two as material, letting you use Sabre Dancer's effect in GY)
Lvl 40: Gaia Farm
- Use Loading... and Loading... (set to field via The Dragon Knight's Path ) to search for either Loading... or Loading... in order to Fusion Summon Loading... (in ATK Position) ASAP.
- If Keith sets a monster, Attack over it with Loading... and use its effect to gain ATK. Use this extra ATK to pop cards like Loading... (which increase the effectiveness of Loading... , his only real threat.
- If Keith has a monster in ATK position, also try to summon Loading... via Loading... in order to destroy it without dealing damage using his effect to switch to DEF position.
- If Keith Summons Loading... he will have a 25% chance to destroy your Loading... , you can chain the targeted Gaia's effect to pop the Twin-Barrel. If it pops your Gaia, re-establish another one on your next turn with Loading... or Loading... into Loading... . If he doesn't pop your Gaia and it's at 0 ATK (hopefully it isn't as you've been clearing his set monsters), you can reset its ATK during your next Battle Phase with Origin's GY effect.
- Keep thinning through the deck by using Loading... 's search effect. If he destroyed your Field Spell with Twin-Barrel Dragon, use Loading... activations instead
- If you haven't already, Fusion Summon an additional body using either Loading... or Loading... into Loading...
- Summon Loading... and use both Loading... and Loading... on it
- Enter the Battle Phase (Keith has nothing to activate in the Battle Phase, but he couldn't anyway if Loading... is on the field) and Attack directly with Vassal for victory!
Lvl: 40 Aromage Ra Farm
- Use Draw Sense: WATER to secure Loading...
- Use Loading... with Healing to constantly destroy Keith's monsters without triggering Loading... (Dont leave him with tribute fodder!)
- Use Loading... to turbo through your deck (However be careful, the draw is Mandatory)
Before Last Turn
- Have 3 Tributes ready
- Clear Keith's field
- Have enough LP for 10k Damage, with some extra healing cards in reserve to use Loading... 2nd ability
- Set Loading... over your FU one so its mandatory heal on destruction doesnt deck you out
- Tribute Summon Loading... and use his ability
- Either use Loading... /Loading... /Loading... to gain LP to use Loading... ability to clear field.
- Attack directly with Loading...
NOTE: You can be more creative with how you kill Keith, there are several ways to do it with this deck.
Lvl: 40 Farm - Chaos Command Magician
- Destroy every single one of Keith's monsters
- Destroy his monsters, even at the cost of damaging lp and losing ‘Victory by effect damage only' bonus
- Loading... lowers his monsters' attack
- Loading... and Loading... will stall until the last turn
- Loading... searches for hunter
- Loading... , Loading... , and Loading... stall until you get hunter or magician
- 2 Magician will get vassal over 10k attack