Lvl 40: Magician Girl Turbo
- Can be run Skill-less. Skills that can be run include Spell Counter Boost , Call of the Magician Girls , My Monster Cards , Draw Sense: LIGHT , Draw Sense: FIRE , Draw Sense: EARTH , and LP Boost Alpha
- Your ideal opening is to either summon Loading... (searching Chocolate) or Loading... (Discarding Berry to Draw a card), otherwise you want to attempt to stall with either Loading... or Loading...
- Your Goal is to get 2 Loading... on the field (by using the effects of Berry, Chocolate, and/or Apple) in order to draw through your deck with their effects.
- When applicable, use the redirection effects of your Magician Girls to protect the Chocolate Magician Girls, otherwise draw through your Deck as much as possible with Loading... and Loading... (Make sure you pass each turn with either 2 Chocolate Magician Girl or 1 Chocolate with a Berry in Graveyard and another Chocolate in Deck if possible)
- Note that the final Turn doesn't necessarily need to occur when you're out of cards, if you have the means to Xyz Summon a Rank 4 and Loading... with over 10k ATK, that can make up for any Duel Assesment you would be missing (your mileage may vary, of course).
- If Aigami has a potentially threatening backrow, Xyz Summon Loading... and use its effect to Destroy it. Otherwise Xyz Summon your Loading... (As it's guaranteed Prismatic), Loading... (As it's a Spellcaster you can use Loading... on), or Loading... (if you have two Loading... , and get the bonus Duel Assessment for Xyz Summoning.
- Activate Loading... to Fusion Summon Loading... with 5 differently-named Spellcasters and use its effect to wipe the Field.
- Activate both Loading... on Quintet and Attack Directly for Victory
Lvl 40: Lunalight Farm
- Summon Loading... as quickly as possible, use your Lunalight effects in order to get enough Monsters to be able to summon Sabre Dancer.
- Cycle through your deck with your Lunalight cards as quickly as possible
- Summon a second Sabre Dancer before your Last Turn (You can also Summon a third by using one of your first two as material, letting you use Sabre Dancer's effect in GY)
Aigami Lvl 40 Decklist
Aigami Lvl 30 Decklist
Aigami Lvl 20 Decklist
Aigami Lvl 10 Decklist
If you spot a mistake or just want to say something, post it in the comments below!