The Dark Duelist of Xyz - Yuto
Published on May 12th, 2022 by
Updated on May 15th, 2022
May 15th Update
- Yuto is here, unlock him to gain access to Loading... !
- This event takes place from May 12th to May 18th.
- Duel against Legendary/Standard Duelists and in Ranked Duels to collect "Mask & Goggles" which you use to duel Yuto at the gate.
- Unlock Yuto on May 14th by completing the unlock condition!
- You can get 60 Mask & Goggles from playing 3 Ranked Duels every day.
Yuto Lvl 40: Yubel
- Use Loading... or Loading... to destroy Loading... and summon Loading...
- Use My Name is Yubel , Loading... and / or Loading... to search the missing pieces of your combo.
- Cycle through your Deck as quickly as possible with your Witch, Loading... and Island effects. (Tip: You can use Vortex Trooper's Normal Summon effect to send back Yaksha, then immediately pop it to search Yaksha and then Draw)
- Save three high-level monsters and a Fire King Island in your hand for Last Turn
- Discard three High-Level monsters to Summon Loading...
- Use Loading... , giving control of Montage Dragon to the opponent.
- Use a second copy of Loading... destroying your Loading... to summon Loading... from your Graveyard
- Enter Battle Phase, Attack Montage Dragon with Ultimate Nightmare, and seize Victory!
Lvl 40: Nephthys Yubel
- Use Loading... or Loading... / Loading... to destroy Loading... and summon Loading...
- Use My Name is Yubel , Loading... , or Loading... to make sure Yubel is in your hand.
- Cycle through your deck with Nephthys monsters, Loading... , and Loading...
- Save three high level monsters for the last turn.
- Summon Loading... with 10,000 or more ATK by discarding your high level Yubel Monsters
- Use Loading... giving control of your Loading... .
- Use Loading... to destroy your Terror Incarnate to summon Loading...
- Enter Battle Phase and Attack your Montage Dragon with Ultimate Nightmare, dealing 10,000 effect damage.
- Replace any missing Sangan or Witch of the Black Forest with more copies of Fire King Avatar Yaksha or Yubel pieces
Lvl 40: Magician Girl Turbo
Disclaimer: Magician Girl Turbo is usually a speed farm deck. This means it aims to end the Duel quickly, but might not have answers to every single card in the opponent's Deck, use with your own discretion.
- Can be run Skill-less. Skills that can be run include Draw Sense: LIGHT , Draw Sense: FIRE , Draw Sense: EARTH , and LP Boost Alpha
- Your ideal opening is to either summon Loading... (searching Chocolate) or Loading... (Discarding Berry to Draw a card), otherwise you want to attempt to stall with either Loading... or Loading...
- Your Goal is to get 2 Loading... on the field (by using the effects of Berry, Chocolate, and/or Apple) in order to draw through your deck with their effects.
- When applicable, use the redirection effects of your Magician Girls to protect the Chocolate Magician Girls, otherwise draw through your Deck as much as possible with Loading... and Loading... (Make sure you pass each turn with either 2 Chocolate Magician Girl or 1 Chocolate with a Berry in Graveyard and another Chocolate in Deck if possible)
- Note that the final Turn doesn't necessarily need to occur when you're out of cards, if you have the means to Xyz Summon a Rank 4 and Loading... with over 10k ATK, that can make up for any Duel Assesment you would be missing (your mileage may vary, of course).
- If Yuto has a set backrow Xyz Summon Loading... use its effect to Destroy it. Otherwise Xyz Summon a Loading... (It's a Spellcaster you can use Loading... on, ideally in Prismatic), or Loading... (if you have two Loading... ), and get the bonus Duel Assessment for Xyz Summoning.
- Activate Loading... to Fusion Summon Loading... with 5 differently-named Spellcasters and use its effect to wipe the Field (Yuto will probably protect his board, it's not relevant). Try to either leave a Spellcaster on board in ATK position or use excess Loading... on Quintet to keep you above the 4650 ATK Threshold to OTK with.
- Normal Summon Loading... and use both Loading... and Loading... on it (We are specifically using this line because Yuto 's Phantom Knight Traps can summon themselves from GY when a Direct Attack is declared).
- Enter Battle Phase, Attack Yuto Directly for Victory!
Yuto Lvl 40: Lunalight Farm
- Summon Loading... as quickly as possible, use your Lunalight effects in order to get enough Monsters to be able to summon Sabre Dancer.
- Get as many Lunalights into the Graveyard as possible, you want Sabre Dancer to have high ATK value so Yuto can't get over it with some combination of ATK Buffs (you can circumvent this by destroying Loading... [who can generally get quite big] whenever it are in DEF, but this shouldn't generally be a problem.)
- Cycle through your deck with your Lunalight cards as quickly as possible (be sure to fuse from Deck if he has an Xyz Monster out!)
- Summon a second Sabre Dancer before your Last Turn (You can also Summon a third by using one of your first two as material, letting you use Sabre Dancer's effect in GY)