Ultimate Tyranno Hassleberry is HERE!
- Defeat Hassleberry and his ever increasing Life Point total!
- Hassleberry's Rampage skill will make you lose the Duel at the end of your 5th turn.
- The first duel vs Ultimate Tyrannos Hassleberry is free, but if you lose you can challenge him again for 20 Dinosaur Fossils.
- Each time you defeat Ultimate Tyranno Hassleberry he will return after obtaining a set amount of Event Points with 1000 more Life Points, up to a maximum of 18,000.
- This is the ONLY way to obtain a third copy of Loading... .
- Defeating Ultimate Tyranno Hassleberry automatically gives you 8000 Duel Assesment bonus, so aim to end the Duel as fast as possible, something like Loading... or Koa'ki Meiru
- Tyranno Hassleberry is here, Unlock him to obtain Loading...
- Obtain Loading... and One With the Dinos, a new Skill for Hassleberry!
- This event takes place from June 10th to June 18th.
- Unlock Tyranno at 370,000 points!
- Unlock One with the Dinos at 2,800,000 points
- Duel against Legendary/Standard Duelists and in Ranked Duels to collect "Dinosaur Fossil" which you use to duel Tyranno at the gate.
- You can get 60 Dinosaur Fossil from playing 3 Ranked Duels every day.
Lvl 40: Yubel Farm
- Use Loading... or Loading... to destroy Loading... and summon Loading...
- Use My Name is Yubel to make sure Yubel is in your hand.
- Save three high level monsters and a Loading... in your Final Hand (make sure an Island is also on the field)
- Summon Loading... with 10,000 or more ATK by discarding your high level Yubel Monsters
- Use Loading... on your Loading... to give it to Hassleberry.
- Set Loading... over your field destroying your Terror Incarnate and summoning Loading...
- Attack your Montage Dragon with Ultimate Nightmare, dealing 10,000 effect damage.
Lvl 40: Skill-less Yubel Farm - credit Jadehex
- Check out this video for a full successful farm with the deck
- Generic Skills you can run are Loading... or Restart
- Use Loading... to search for either Loading... (To search for Loading... ) and/or Loading...
- Using the effect of Loading... or Loading... , Destroy Loading... in your hand, using the card's effects to search Loading... and summon Loading... from the deck
- If Loading... is destroyed, summon Loading... (however, this is rarely necessary)
- Once Terror Incarnate is out, keep drawing through your deck by using Sangan, Planet Pathfinder, and Fire King Island.
Note: Make sure to keep at least three Monsters (Ideally high Level Monsters) in your hand for Loading... . You also want to keep a Loading... in your hand just in case Hassleberry summons a Token to your side of the field on the last turn. There's no fear setting cards like Loading... or Loading...
- If You have a Juraegg Token on Your Field, set an extra Loading... over your face-up one to clear your monsters before summoning Loading...
- Special Summon Loading... in Attack Position by discarding three (ideally high Level) monsters
- Normal Summon Loading... and use both Loading... and Loading... on it.
- Attack Directly with Vassal (If Hassleberry Summons anything with his Traps, continue to Attack Directly)
- Loading... (and a Planet Pathfinder) can be replaced with Loading... and either Loading... or Loading...
- Loading... can be replaced with additional Loading... or any suitable Draw card. I would reccomend Loading... to help you dig for the pieces you need early or Loading... as it will draw you cards both before and after Yubel is on the Field.
Tyranno Hassleberry Lvl 40 Decklist
Tyranno Hassleberry Lvl 30 Decklist
Thumbnail designed and created by Jonesy9027
If you have a unique farm deck, spot a mistake or just want to say something post it in the comments below!