Sector Security on the Move! Officer Tetsu Trudge
Published on January 18th, 2019 by
- Testsu Trudge Lvl. 50 is here! Remember that you need to use 5D's characters to duel him, so decks like Gate Guardian and Cosmo Brain won't work!
- Also starting from January 21st, we can obtain Extra Special Orders three times a day, the rewards for completing these are Gems so don't waste this opportunity!
- Everyone's favourite Sector Security Officer, Tetsu Trudge has arrived! Duel him to obtain all new card rewards
- Unlock Trudge at 400,000 points and his new Skill "Parole!" at 1,400,000 points
- This event takes place from January 17th to January 23rd.
- Duel against Legendary/Standard Duelists and in Ranked Duels to collect "Security Badges" which you use to duel Trudge at the gate.
- Complete Special Orders to earn Rewards including an Exclusive Icon and a Prismatic Loading... !
- You can get 60 Security Badges from playing 3 Ranked Duels every day.
Special Orders can be obtained from duels against:
- Officer Tetsu Trudge
- Standard and Legendary Duelists (not including the gate)
- The Vagabond
- Ranked Duels
You can only hold a maximum of 15 Special Orders, and you have the option to delete those in your inventory.
We will continue to add more decks so stay tuned!
Lvl: 40 Gate Guardian Farm - credit: ZombieMush
- Special summon Loading... .
- Don't attack at all!
- Use your draw cards to finish the duel quicker.
- Note: Don't use Loading... if you'll end up with 0 cards in deck after the effect since you won't be able to conduct your battle phase.
- Summon Loading... .
- Target Vassal with your three Loading... and Loading... .
- Enter the battle phase, activate Loading... , and attack directly for victory!
- You can replace one Loading... with Loading... , Loading... , Loading... , Loading... , Loading... etc.
- Loading... + Loading... + Loading... combo can be replaced for Loading... + Loading... and 3 other draw cards or normal monsters + Loading... .
- Loading... can be replaced by other draw cards (filter by "Drawing" in the Card Editor) such as Loading... , Loading... , Loading... etc. but be aware he has Loading... so draw spells are preferred.