Counterattack! The Credo of Victory, Alito!
Published on August 24th, 2023 by
Updated on August 30th, 2023
August 30th Update
- Girag 's Event-Exclusive Skill, Barian Battlemorph: Number Over One Hundred is now obtainable from Event Missions!
August 28th Update
- Alito 's Event-Exclusive Skill, Barian Battlemorph: Number Over One Hundred is now obtainable from Event Missions!
August 26th Update
- Alito is here, unlock him to gain access to Loading... !
- Duel against Legendary/Standard Duelists and in Ranked Duels to collect "Gloves" which you use to duel Alito at the gate.
- Unlock Alito on August 26th by completing the unlock conditions.
- You can get 120 Gloves playing 3 Ranked Duels every day.
Note: We're still determining his Decklist to figure out the best Farming Decks, stay tuned!
Alito Lvl 40: Dark Magician Turbo
- Note that "Turbo" Farm Decks usually try to go faster than the opponent, and might not have specific answers to their particular deck.
- Attempt to establish Loading... and Loading... with your Loading... . Dark Magic Circle should attempt to banish any problematic cards from the opponent.
- During your turns, try to set up Loading... via Loading... and try to draw through your deck as quickly as possible through the use of Looping Loading... , Loading... , Loading... and your Draw Spells, making sure to keep using Circle to remove problematic cards.
- If necessary, be very careful to play around any and all of Alito 's Counter Traps. Namely Loading... (by activating your cards in the Main Phase), and Loading... (by making sure cards not in your GY when activating effects) [Ideally these would be banished before he has a chance to activate them].
- Use your Extra Deck Monsters to clear your field to keep looping Monster Summons.
- Fusion Summon Loading... using Loading... (It's technically possible to summon it with 5 different names with Extra Deck Spellcasters, if you can activate its effect to wipe the Field).
- If necessary, clear out any remaining monsters with Loading... .
- Activate Loading... on Quintet Magican, either attacking the opponent directly or an Attack Position Monster.
- If assessment isn't high enough, you can replace the Skill with Attack Charge to boost your Quintet's ATK to over 10k.
Alito Lvl 40: Iblee Lock
- Can be run Skill-Less, common skills you can run include LP Boost Alpha and Attack Charge
- The goal is to summon Loading... to the opponent's field. The deck is full of Cyberse extenders that can be combined with Loading... to make a Link-2 or Link 3. Loading... or Linking into a Loading... with Loading... to search Cynet Mining are the ideal openers (in which case Loading... and Loading... are more valuable). Ideally you want to end on either Loading... or Loading... if possible (although Loading... is fine unless he opened Loading... )
- If Alito has a Set Card and you don't know what it is, be very careful about what cards are in your GY for Loading... . If you can possibly chain block the Iblee GY effect with Micro Coders GY effect that would be ideal. Throughought the duel try to bait out his backrow with cards like Micro Coder and Cynet Mining, as Alito can negate your second Loading... on the last turn.
- Once you have the lock established, the opponent will not crash Iblee as your Link-3 will stave off aggression. You can then make a Co-Linked Loading... and Loading... to thin through your Deck.
- Before Last Turn, if you have 1 Card left in your Deck be sure to remove the Knightmare Co-Link so you don't Deck Out. Otherwise make sure you have at least 4650 ATK on board.
- There are a lot of potential replacements here, Widget Kid and Balancer Lord are free-to-play. Just be weary that running duplicate copies of anything leaves you more open to Loading...
If you have a unique farm deck, spot a mistake or just want to say something post it in the comments below!