April 17th Update
Turbo Duels are here!
- By winning 8 duels in Duel World or Ranked Duels the Duel Runner Icon will appear in Duel World(5D's) that will let you challenge Jack Atlas for a Turbo Duel.
- Win 5 Duel(s) against Jack Atlas (Turbo Duel) To obtain his NEW Skill Might of the King
Regarding Turbo Duels
- The player going first is the player who turns the corner first. In Duel Links a speciall animation decides who is going first instead of a coin toss.
- In Turbo Duels, you gain or loose Speed Counters based on the following conditions:
- At the beginning of each Standby Phase (+1 counter).
- When you Normal Summon a monster. Special Summon and Flip Summon is not included (+2 counters).
- When you Synchro Summon a monster (+3 counters).
- When a monster you control is destroyed (-1 counter).
- Your maximum amount of Speed Counters is 12.
In Turbo Duels you CAN use your set skill, and will be also using a special skill, "Spell Speed - Accelaration". With this skill you can remove Speed Counters to use it and based of the number of counters removed you get the following EX Skill:
- Remove 4 counters - All monsters you control gain 200 ATK until the end of the turn.
- Remove 6 counters - Select 1 Lvl 4 or lower monster in your hand that can be Normal Summoned. Play the selected monster.
- Remove 8 counters - Draw 1 card.
- Remove 10 counters - Destroy 1 card on your opponent side of the field.
- Jack Atlas has finally arrived! Defeat him to obtain all new card rewards and his new Skill Might of the King !
- This event takes place from April 14th to April 24th.
- Unlock Jack at 300,000 points!
- Duel against Legendary/Standard Duelists and in Ranked Duels to collect "Blue-Eyes Mountain Coffee" which you use to duel Jack at the gate.
- You can get 60 Blue-Eyes Mountains from playing 3 Ranked Duels every day.
Duel him to obtain the following rewards!
Lvl 40: Yubel Farm
- Use Loading... or Loading... to destroy Loading... and summon Loading...
- Use My Name is Yubel to make sure Yubel is in your hand.
- Save three high level monsters and a Loading... in your Final Hand (make sure an Island is also on the field)
- Summon Loading... with 10,000 or more ATK by discarding your high level Yubel Monsters
- Use Loading... on your Loading... to give it to Jack.
- Set Loading... over your field destroying your Terror Incarnate and summoning Loading...
- Attack your Montage Dragon with Ultimate Nightmare, dealing 10,000 effect damage.
Lvl: 40 Skill-Less Yubel Farm - credit Jadehex
- Reccomended Generic Skills are Restart , LP Boost Alpha , and Draw Sense: High-Level
- Use Loading... to search for either Loading... (To search for Loading... ) and/or Loading... (Try not to set him, Jack can do a lot of piercing damage)
- Using the effect of Loading... or Loading... , Destroy Loading... in your hand, using the card's effects to search Loading... and summon Loading... from the deck
- If Loading... is destroyed, summon Loading...
- Once Terror Incarnate is out, keep drawing through your deck by using Sangan, Planet Pathfinder, and Fire King Island.
Note: Make sure to keep at least three Monsters (Ideally high Level Monsters) in your hand for Loading... .
- Special Summon Loading... in Attack Position by discarding three (ideally high Level) monsters
- Normal Summon Loading... and use Loading... and Loading... on it.
- Attack Directly with Vassal
Lvl: 40 Cloudian Farm - credit Jadehex
- Jack can't break your Cloudian/Loading... combo. Summon Loading... or Loading... and set Loading... , use Loading... to stall.
- Use Loading... to send cards back to his deck.
Before Last Turn
- Flip Loading... and tribute your Cloudian monster to summon Loading... /Loading... .
- Summon Gravekeeper's Vassal.
- Target Vassal with two Union Attack and Secret Pass to the Treasures.
- Enter the battle phase and attack directly for victory!