Updates / Changes
- The navigation menu on mobile devices has been updated to be accessible while viewing the entirety of a page.
- An option for viewing decks only within the current season (or the current month) is now available on the Top Decks page.
- An additional option for viewing decks within older seasons is also available on the Top Decks page.
- The Twitch notification was adjusted for mobile viewing.
- Performance optimizations were made on the Top Decks page.
- New favicon (icon displayed to represent the site) has been added.
Comments from the Devs
We have heard your feedback about the last release of the Top Decks page system. We have made some adjustments on the page to better fit those needs. In addition, we are now testing public deck submission page in beta with a few members. We’ll be performing this over the month. We appreciate your patience.
Now that over 60% of our users visit the site via mobile, I have worked the past few months to make the site more mobile friendly by optimizing the time it takes the site to load and adjusting the layout. Also I put in additional work to reduce the technical debt we had on the site, which doesn’t add new features but makes the site more stable for the future. Hopefully I can start on working on new features soon.
Please let us know below if you find any website related issues. We appreciate your feedback and highly value your input.