- A card search has been added in the general search box as well as a link to the skills page.
- The top decks page now includes a tournament filter.
- We introduced a Quick News section on the front page for short and important news which will not receive a fully detailed article.
- Social media sharing buttons for reddit, twitter and facebook have been added across all articles.
- The last new feature has already been live for a while but we hadn't written an update about it yet. Every article has been provided with a "back to top" button in the bottom right corner which, yes you guessed it, takes you back to the top of the page.
Updates / changes
- The dates on the frontpage article thumbnails now differentiate between publication date and modification date. Articles which have been recently updated will state Updated on, while the others will state Published on.
- The headers on article pages have been redesigned and now also include the publication date and, if there is one, the last updated date together with the made modification.
- Improved page navigation for screen readers and asssistive technology. This will be extremely helpful for visually impaired people.
- Improved search engine optimization.
- The search box results now also include how to farm pages.
- Improved the responsiveness of the skills page by changing the skill description to a hover box on small screen widths.
- Redesigned the deckpages on desktop.
- Redesigned the top section of the tier list page.
- Adjusted the cardpopups on mobile.
- Many other small visual changes.
- The Top Player Council filter on the top decks page had an issue after selecting a deck type filter.
- Submitted decks with profanity or empty names have been given a default name.
- Mokuba Kaiba's portrait picture on the Skills page was missing.
- The link on the discord banner was incorrect and has been adjusted.
- The dates in the tables on the deck type introduction pages have been formatted to not include a time, only a date.
Comments from the devs
I'm very excited about this update. There are a lot of "behind the scenes" changes which will have a great impact on our website in general. Also, I'm curious to see what kind of "quick news" our content people will be posting. I believe this new feature will be a great asset to our content delivery. I'm also very stoked about the social media buttons. I hope you guys will make good use of them! Cheers ^^
It has been a while since our last update. I am excited that we now have the "card search" and "quick news" live on the website. My main focus these past two months was improving the use of space on desktop and increasing the efficiency of local building for our content team. Also, we made many changes in terms of search engine optimisation (SEO) in order to allow the site to appear more frequently upon internet searches (i.e. Google, Bing, etc.) I hope you enjoy the new features and if you find any bugs be sure to let us know, so we can fix them promptly.
Please let us know below if you find any website related issues. We appreciate your feedback and highly value your input.