In this article
- What is Meta Weekly?
- How to Join
- Top 32 Decktype Breakdown
- Top 4 Decklists - Prize Support: $166
- Top Tier Decks and Guides
What is Meta Weekly?
The Meta Weekly is a tournament that is held once a week, alternating between Tuesday 2pm EST and Wednesday 7pm EST. There is no player cap, nor is there a deadline to join - you can even join at the very last second!
Be sure to check out all the previous Meta Weekly reports.
How to Join
- 83 players
- You must submit 2 decks
- Best of 3
- 4 rounds then top 32 cut
- 3 card limit between decks
- Cards limited to 1/2 or only obtainable at 1/2 count for both decks (e.g. only 1 Gravekeeper’s Visionary can be used)
Top 32 Decktype Breakdown
Top 4 Decklists - Prize Support: $166
1st Place - Lord: $74.70
2nd Place - AshBlossoms: $41.50
3rd-4th Place - SmugAnimeGirl: $24.90
3rd-4th Place - CrossX: $24.90
Top Tier Decks and Guides
Tell us your thoughts in the comments below!
Thanks to Dulling for the decktype breakdown.