In this article
- What is Meta Weekly?
- How to Join
- Full Decktype Breakdown
- Top 16 Decktype Breakdown
- Top 4 Decklists - Prize Support: $140
- Top Tier Decks and Guides
The Meta Weekly is a tournament that is held once a week, alternating between Tuesday 2pm EST and Wednesday 7pm EST. There is no player cap, nor is there a deadline to join - you can even join at the very last second!
Be sure to check out all the previous Meta Weekly reports.
- 70 players
- You must submit 2 decks
- Best of 3
- 4 rounds then top 32 cut
- 3 card limit between decks
- Cards limited to 1/2 or only obtainable at 1/2 count for both decks (e.g. only 1 Jinzo can be used)
1st Place - skillShot: $63
2nd Place - Irving: $35
3rd-4th Place - Craysickkk: $21
3rd-4th Place - March: $21
Tell us your thoughts in the comments below!
Thanks to Jadehex for the decktype breakdown.