- The KC Grand Tournament was divided into two tournaments
- The Preliminary Tournament was held from June 1st-15th
- The 1st Stage of the Main Tournament was on July 25th, for qualified players.
- Participants will be comprised of the previous KC Cup Winners, The Top 100 Global from the KCGT Preliminary Tournament, and the 2019 World Champion.
- The event will be comprised of a 1st Stage and a Top 16.
- The 1st Stage is 6 rounds of Best-of-1 games against other qualified players.
- Players gain DP for their records, and get matched up with players of similar DP for future rounds.
- After 6 rounds, the Top 16 players will receive the invitation to the Main Tournament Championship.
- The Championships will take place on August 29th 2020
- Details will be confirmed at a later date.
Information provided by MABO
These are the decks used by the qualified duelists placing within the Top 16 after 6 Rounds of Tournament Play, and will move onto the Championships.
Net Run (5-1)
Comment your experience with the KC Grand Tournament and your thoughts about the KC Grand Tournament!