- The KC Grand Tournament was divided into two tournaments
- The Preliminary Tournament was held from June 1st-15th
- The 1st Stage of the Main Tournament was on July 25th, for qualified players.
- Participants will be comprised of the previous KC Cup Winners, The Top 100 Global from the KCGT Preliminary Tournament, and the 2019 World Champion.
- The event will be comprised of a 1st Stage and a Top 16.
- The 1st Stage is 6 rounds of Best-of-1 games against other qualified players.
- Players gain DP for their records, and get matched up with players of similar DP for future rounds.
- After 6 rounds, the Top 16 players will receive the invitation to the Main Tournament Championship.
- The Championships took place on August 29th 2020
- Top 16 Players from the 1st Stage
- Single Elimination, Best-of-3
- 3 Deck Format, no more than 3 of any 1 card, 2 of any Limit 2 card, 1 of any Limit 1 card across all three decks.
- Must use a different deck each game.
You can check out our interviews with the champion and the runner-up and watch the highlighted matches on YouTube!
These are the decks used by the qualified duelists placing within the Top 4 of the Championships
1st Place - zaidking
2nd Place - kwrowe
Top 4 - sirokkokun
Top 4 - GaOV
Tell us your thoughts in the comments below!