- The KC Grand Tournament is divided into two Stages.
- Stage 1 is available from May 31st until June 13th.
- The Qualifiers becomes available for Duelist who reached DLv. 25 which begins June 10th and ends on June 13th.
- The first stage of the KC GT Preliminary Tournament plays very similar to the ranked ladder.
- Reaching DLV MAX allows a player to compete in the Qualifier.
- Gems, tickets, and gold are given to players for each DLV level.
- Your DLv. will begin at the following levels depending on your rank in Season 63 (April) of Ranked Duels:
|Silver Rank||DLv. 3|
|Gold Rank||DLv. 6|
|Platinum Rank||DLv. 10|
|Legend Rank and beyond||DLv. 12|
- Stage 2 of the KC Cup follows an ELO system, with points gained/lost for each win or loss.
- Duels are global and not region only.
- Based on a player’s global ranking at the end of the event, they will receive a certain amount of tickets as well as other rewards.
- The Top 100 Players in the Qualifiers will be eligible to compete in the Main Tournament in August 2021.
- Players who played in the 63rd Season of ranked duels (April) are awarded a boost in DLv for the 1st Stage, and automatically receive the rewards for previous DLvs
The Top 100 Players in the Qualifiers will be eligible to compete in the Main Tournament in August 2021.
- The KC GT Main Tournament will be an online event held in August 2021.
- Participants will be comprised of the previous KC Cup Winners, The Top 128 Global from the KCGT Preliminary Tournament, and the 2020 KCGT Champion.
- The event will be comprised of a 1st Stage and a Top 16.
- Date, Time and Details of the Event still under consideration and are subject to change
These are the decks used by the duelists plac ing within the Top 128 global ranking in the KC Grand Tournament Qualifiers.