This KC Cup took place from April 6th to April 18th, with the second stage beginning on April 15th
- The first stage of the KC Cup plays very similar to the ranked ladder.
- Reaching DLV MAX qualifies a player for stage 2 of the KC Cup.
- Gems, tickets, and gold are given to players for each DLV level.
- Your DLv. will begin at the following levels depending on your rank in Season 62 (February) of Ranked Duels:
|Silver Rank||DLv. 3|
|Gold Rank||DLv. 5|
|Platinum Rank||DLv. 7|
|Legend Rank and beyond||DLv. 10|
- Duelists who reached King of Games in February 2021 are straight invited to the Stage 2.
The player achieving the spot of #1 Global after the rankings will receive a KC GT 2021 Main Tournament Championship Invitation, allowing them to attend the KC GT 2021 Main Tournament
Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championships 2021
- As with Last Year, this year’s World Championships was officially cancelled due to the ongoing outbreak
- Regional Qualifiers and WCS invites obtained through KC Cup September 2020, KC Cup November 2020, KC Cup February 2021 and KC Cup April 2021 will be valid for entry in KCGT 2021 Preliminary and KCGT 2021 Main Tournament.
- More information, further updates and notifications for the WCS 2021 will be posted by Konami in the future.
These are the decks used by the duelists placing within the Top 100 global ranking in the April 2021 KC Cup