This KC Cup took place from March 31st to April 13th, with the second stage beginning on April 10th
- The first stage of the KC cup plays very similar to the ranked ladder.
- Reaching DLV MAX qualifies a player for stage 2 of the KC Cup.
- Gems, tickets, and gold are given to players for each DLV level.
- Stage 2 of the KC Cup follows an ELO system, with points gained/lost for each win or loss.
- Duels are global and not region only.
- Based on a player’s global ranking at the end of the event, they will receive a certain amount of tickets as well as other rewards.
- The Top 500 players of each region will be eligible to play in the Regional Representative Qualifiers for WCS 2021, and be exempt from the WCS Qualifiers.
- Players who reached KOG rank for the 50th season of ranked duels (March) are automatically entered into Stage 2, but can still play in Stage 1 to gain the rewards.
The player achieving the spot of #1 Global after the rankings will receive a WCS 2021 Invitation, allowing them to attend the Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2021.
Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championships 2020
- This year’s World Championships was officially cancelled due to the recent outbreak
- WCS and Regional Qualifiers invites obtained through KC Cup September 2019, KC Cup November 2019, KC Cup February 2020 and KC Cup April 2020 will be valid for entry in WCS 2021 and WCS 2021 Regional Qualifiers.
- More information, further updates and notifications for the WCS 2021 will be posted by Konami in the future.
These are the decks used by the duelists placing within the top 100 global ranking in the April 2020 KC Cup
Global Rank: 1
Global Rank: 2
Global Rank: 3
Global Rank: 4
I want to begin by thanking everyone who supported me and believed in me especially gamer Tomvdelzen(Godchi) and the gamers from the VC (Eduu, Zaid, Hormi, Qwerty, Emayy, Psychop, Jason, Neg, Hideki) (screw andy).Day1 i had no goal for this KCC i just played for the sake of playing and for the first day i was memeing around.Day 2 i decided to try and if by day3 i was in range for top10 i would go for it.Since i started trying i only played TD cause i was the most comfortable with the deck. I admit that it was a mistake not going for rank1 even though everyone was telling me to try (i reached 87k 4hours before KCC was over).