- The KC Cup is divided into two Stages.
- Stage 1 is available from March 31st until April 13th.
- Stage 2 becomes available for Duelist who reached DLv. 20 which begins April 10th and ends on April 13th.
- Updates from previous KC Cups:
- Your DLv will now increase easier.
- KC Cup card ticket Selection Updated.
- KC Cup related Titles from the previous KC Cup and WCS will temporarily be renamed during the KC Cup.
- The first stage of the KC Cup plays very similar to the ranked ladder.
- Reaching DLV MAX qualifies a player for stage 2 of the KC Cup.
- Gems, tickets, and gold are given to players for each DLV level.
- Your DLv. will begin at the following levels depending on your rank in Season 48 (February) of Ranked Duels:
|Silver Rank||DLv. 3|
|Gold Rank||DLv. 5|
|Platinum Rank||DLv. 7|
|Legend Rank and beyond||DLv. 10|
- Duelists who reached King of Games in February are straight invited to the Stage 2.
|4||10 Skill Chips|
|6||2 SR Jewels|
|8||1 R Ticket (Glossy)|
|11||10 Skill Chips|
|13||2 SR Jewel|
|15||1 SR Ticket (Glossy)|
|17||10 Skill Chips|
|19||1 UR Jewel|
- Stage 2 of the KC Cup follows an ELO system, with points gained/lost for each win or loss.
- Duels are global and not region only.
- Based on a player’s global ranking at the end of the event, they will receive a certain amount of tickets as well as other rewards.
- The Top 500 players of each region will be eligible to play in the Regional Representative Qualifiers for WCS 2020, and be exempt from the WCS qualifiers.
- Players who reached KOG rank for the 48th season of ranked duels (February) are automatically entered into Stage 2, but can still play in Stage 1 to gain the rewards.
The player achieving the spot of #1 Global after the rankings will receive a WCS 2020 Invitation, allowing them to attend the Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2020.
Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championships 2020
- This year’s World Championships will be held from August 22nd to 23rd
- World Championships will be held in USA, Minneapolis.
Comment your experience with the KC Cup and your thoughts about the KC Cup!