U.A. monsters have the effect of allowing you to Special Summon a U.A. monster (from your hand) by returning 1 U.A. monster you control to the hand. This effect, coupled with the powerful effects of the individual U.A. monsters, creates an explosive and powerful deck. U.A. Mighty Slugger's effect can eliminate any chance your opponent has to stop your attacks by cutting them off from activating effects until after the Damage Step. U.A. Rival Rebounder helps you swarm the field and return resources from your graveyard. U.A. Penalty Box, while arguably a worse Amazoness Onslaught, can be useful even if destroyed by searching for a U.A. Stadium that will help you gain useful card advantage. The main drawback of this deck is establishing a board presence. Currently, U.A. Midfielder is the ONLY U.A. monster available that can be normal summoned without tributing. Because of this, monsters such as Snowman Eater and Mithra the Thunder Vassal are used as tribute fodder.
Average size: 20 cards
- U.A. Rival Rebounder – 1x in 78%• 0x in 22%
- Elemental HERO Brave Neos – 3x in 56%• 0x in 33%
• 2x in 11%
- Neos Fusion – 3x in 56%• 0x in 33%
• 2x in 11%
- Elemental HERO Neos – 2x in 56%• 0x in 33%
• 1x in 11%
- Amarylease – 1x in 56%• 0x in 44%
- U.A. Blockbacker – 1x in 44%• 0x in 56%
- U.A. Penalty Box – 2x in 33%• 0x in 44%
• 1x in 22%
- Paleozoic Canadia – 2x in 22%• 0x in 56%
• 3x in 22%
automated based on the last few weeks of KoG + tournament decks
King of Games – September 20, 2019 – JFade
- U.A. Mighty Slugger is extrememly useful in a trap and monster effect heavy meta. Slugger's effect stops effects such as Silent Magician special summoning Silent Magician LV8, Amazoness Onslaught banishing or special summoning, and hand traps such as Sphere Kuriboh.
- U.A. Midfielder's effect allows you to cycle U.A. monsters in the battle phase and get multiple attacks consecutively. If a monster is targeted by Treacherous Trap Hole or Offerings to the Doomed Midfielder can save that monster by sending it back and special summing another U.A. monster.
- U.A. Rival Rebounder can be used to easily swarm the field and overwhelm your opponent, especially when used with U.A. Midfielder.
- U.A. Dreadnought Dunkers effect triggers before Amazoness Onslaught resolves. This means you can attack into an Amazoness and if you deal battle damage you can destroy Onslaught before it banishes your monster.