This decktype relies on out-resourcing your opponent. Using the combination of Golden Ladybug’s effect and the Life Point gaining traps to build up your Life Points is an important stategy. With a lot of Life Points, in the lategame, when your opponent decides to start swinging you get to pop Extra, Extra almost every turn.
- Defense Draw is 100% needed in the deck to draw into crucial cards that will lead into a locked board and consistent healing or chainable cards versus Hey, Trunade!.
- The reason to choose Impenetrable Attack over Floodgate Trap Hole is, a bad Extra, Extra on Floodgate Trap Hole might lose you the game, while Impenetrable Attack will give you 2 turns. The 2 turns provided will give Life Points from Golden Ladybug and potentially more backrow that will stall the game even further.
- If you are missing some of the chainable cards, Hallowed Life Barrier, Sphere Kuriboh, The Flute of Summoning Kuriboh or The Regulation of Tribe are all good choices.
- If you are having issues with this deck on ladder, you should consider teching Mirage Dragon since it “completely” locks down the deck from doing anything unless they are really lucky with 3 Massivemorphs.
- On the ladder and as a side in tournaments, include an anti-deckout card as a permanent possible win con. Some examples are Outstanding Dog Marron and Sword of Deep-Seated.