Madolches are a resource-generating deck that slowly grinds down the opponent by recycling its cards and making repeated use of Madolche Puddingcess' removal effect. Madolche Chateau and Madolche Ticket are the main ways to generate advantage (searchable by Madolche Messengelato), with Chateau adding destroyed monsters back to your hand and Ticket searching the deck for additional follow-up plays.
Average size: 20 cards
- Stardust Dragon: 1x in 54%
- Ancient Fairy Dragon: 1x in 46%
- Skull Meister: 2x in 46%
- Offerings to the Doomed: 3x in 46%
- Madolche Magileine: 1x in 38%
- Madolche Mewfeuille: 1x in 38%
- Madolche Ticket: 1x in 31%
- Enemy Controller: 1x in 23%
- Treacherous Trap Hole: 1x in 23%
- What Grows in the Graveyard: 100%
1st Place - Anytime Tournament - March 21, 2019 - zzmondo
Madolche Cruffssant works well with Ticket and Chateau, being able to bounce Chateau back to your hand for a free search off Ticket. If you have Puddingcess on the field this works even better, since the search becomes a free special summon.
Madolche Hootcake's cost to banish a monster from the grave can be satisfied in multiple ways: Starting with a Dark Verger in your grave, using the skill What Grows in the Graveyard, using hand-traps like Skull Meister and Sphere Kuriboh, or even tributing a monster with Enemy Controller or to summon Puddingcess.