Koa'ki Meiru is a explosive deck with very strong monsters, most of which have a "maintenance cost" required to keep them on the field. Diamond Core of Koa'ki Meiru and Koa'ki Meiru Urnight are the main starter cards of the deck, searching for any Koa'ki card (while also giving all your Koa'ki monsters a full turn of immunity) and pulling strong monsters like Koa'ki Meiru Sandman and Koa'ki Meiru Wall from the deck, respectively. The goal of the deck is to go into Koa'ki Meiru Maximus for extremely versatile destruction and huge offensive pressure.
Average size: 20 cards
- Elemental HERO Neos – 2x in 82%• 1x in 14%
• 0x in 5%
- Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru – 2x in 68%• 1x in 32%
- Koa'ki Meiru Ice – 1x in 55%• 2x in 45%
- Koa'ki Meiru Sandman – 1x in 41%• 0x in 59%
- Karakuri Ninja mdl 339 "Sazank" – 1x in 36%• 0x in 27%
• 3x in 18%
• 2x in 18%
- Cosmic Cyclone – 2x in 32%• 0x in 50%
• 1x in 14%
• 3x in 5%
- Elemental HERO Neos Knight – 1x in 32%• 0x in 32%
• 3x in 23%
• 2x in 14%
- Koa'ki Meiru Urnight – 1x in 27%• 0x in 45%
• 2x in 18%
• 3x in 9%
automated based on the last few weeks of KoG + tournament decks
The order of maintenance costs is done with Maximus last. So you can reveal something for Urnight/Sandman and then discard it for Maximus.
If you ECon-take your opponent's Koa'ki (especially in the mirror) during your turn, you can choose to not pay the maintenance so that it dies before returning to them.
You can summon Maximus off Core Reinforcement if he's summoned correctly first (by banishing an Iron Core from your hand).
Core Reinforcement's LP cost will only come up if your monster dies in the End Phase, not if it's destroyed by battle or other card effects (outside of the End Phase).