The DLM deck-tester has been updated!
- Added animations while dueling and in replays.
- Added support for duel quizzes. Create a quiz through the “Quiz” tab in the “Save” modal, then share with other players. Quiz solutions can be saved as replays and 2-deck quizzes can even be used by non-DLM Pro members.
- Added the
/banish X, and
/draw Xcommands. Like
/calc, these can all be shortened to their first letter (
/m 5, etc.). Additionally,
/banishallows you to specify the position. For example, in paying the cost of Golden Castle of Stromberg you can type
/b 10 face-down.
- Added card filters to the card search with the filter icon .
- Added an explanation on how to use the hand statistics calculator with the help icon .
- You can now build decks immediately without clicking on “New”. Auto-save is enabled as soon as that deck is saved.
- The “Save & Test” button on top deck pages will now auto-save the deck and immediately load it in the “Duel” tab. These buttons have also been added to the deck-type pages and will be added to tournament reports in the future.
Please let us know in the comments below if you find any bugs or have any issues!