How many Gems can I earn from Events/Campaigns? Is the Gem nerf a thing? We are here to help with your questions and clarify your own doubts! The Gems Report includes the amount of Gems you could earn on the past month by playing the Events and Campaigns provided by Konami and more.
Dimensional Disaster (Daily Missions Only)
Card Flipper Campaign
- Event page - Card Flipper Campaign
- From August 30th until September 9th.
- An amount of 70 Gems.
Duelist Challenges: September 2020
New Week & End of the Week Campaign
- From September 3rd until September 28th.
- An amount of 180 Gems.
KC Grand Tournament Championship Live Stream
- From August 29th until August 31st.
- Gems were given September 8th.
- An amount of 50 Gems.
Special Gift Campaign
- Event page - Special Gift Campaign
- From September 8th until October 31st.
- An amount of 100 Gems.
KC Cup: September 2020
Duelist Chronicles 5Ds: Fight for the Fortune Cup
- Event page - Duelist Chronicles 5Ds: Fight for the Fortune Cup
- From September 21st until September 28th.
- Zone Reward 5 Round: 230 Gems
- Books History Reward 40 Gems
- The King Jack Atlas Challenge Duels 60
- Daily 3 Duels Missions 60
- An amount of 390 Gems.
Ranked Duels Challenge Stamps
- From September 21st until September 29th.
- An amount of 90 Gems.
Duel World (ZEXAL) Release Campaign
- Event page - Duel World (ZEXAL) Release Campaign
- From September 29th until November 30th.
- An amount of 1,000 Gems.
New Main Box: Shining Hope
Monthly & non-event earnings
- Weekly Missions, 4 Mondays - 80 Gems.
- 94 Wins in Ranked Duels - 290 Gems.
- Daily Replays, 30 Days - 150 Gems.
- Log-In Bonus, 120 Gems.
Events and Campaigns Gems - 5,420 Gems.
Monthly Gems - 640 Gems.
The Grand Total is 6,060 Gems.
- Some Events/Campaigns like: “Carly’s Fortune-Telling” are not listed in the report because of the amount given is random.
This month we had the addition of a New World with new characters from ZEXAL such as: Yuma and Astral, Bronk Stone and Tori Meadows! 1 New Main Box, Shining Hope. Meaning we have more Gems to add to our Gems Bank!
Thumbnail designed by SpoonCats.
Found anything missing/mistakes? What is your opinion on the total amount of Gems received in May? Let us know in the comments below!