New Main Box
A New Main Box “Warriors Unite” was leaked with the following contents:
The Following Skills have been leaked:
- Light and Dark: Choose 1 of the following: -Return 1 DARK monster from your hand to your Deck. Then, add from your Deck to your hand, 1 LIGHT monster with the same Level and Type as the monster you returned. -Return 1 LIGHT monster from your hand to your Deck. Then, add from your Deck to your hand, 1 DARK monster with the same Level and Type as the monster you returned. This Skill can only be used once per turn, and twice per Duel.
- Mask Exchange: Add 1 “Masked Beast Des Gardius” from your Deck to your hand. Then, return 1 “The Mask of Remnants” from your hand to the bottom of your Deck. This Skill can only be used once per turn, and twice per Duel.
- Masked Tribute: Return 1 card from your hand to your Deck. Then, randomly play 1 “Grand Tiki Elder” or “Melchid the Four-Face Beast” from outside of your Deck. You cannot Summon any monsters other than “Masked Beast Des Gardius” during the turn you activate this Skill. This Skill can only be used once per turn, and twice per Duel.
- Mask of Impregnability: Can only be used in Tag Duels. Until the end of your opponent’s next turn, you take no battle damage. This Skill can only be used once per turn.
- Mask of Restrict: Can be used if you control “Masked Beast Des Gardius” or “Masked Beast Des Gardius.” Place 1 “Mask of Restrict” face-up in your Spell & Trap Zone from outside of your Deck. This Skill can only be used once per Duel.
- Curse of the Remnant: When a monster is equipped with a “The Mask of Remnants” that you control, that monster gains 1000 ATK.
- Spell Dispel: Select 1 Spell Card targeted by a “Mask of Dispel” that you control. That Spell Card’s effects are negated until the end of the next turn. This Skill can only be used once per turn, and twice per Duel.
- Zorc Appears!: Roll a six-sided die. If the result is less than the current turn count, play 1 “Dark Master - Zorc” from your hand. This Skill can only be used once per Duel.
- Bravery Check: Select 1 monster your opponent controls. Your opponent rolls a six-sided die, and if the results is 3 or greater, the selected monster cannot attack during the next turn. This Skill can only be used once per turn, and twice per Duel.
- Worst of the Worst: If your Deck has 5 or more Level 2 monsters with different names, 3 Level 2 monsters are added to your starting hand.
- Rage of the Armed Dragon At the start of the third turn (CPU), if there’s space on the field summon an armed dragon LV3
Fires of Revenge: You win the duel on your fifth draw phase
Offerings to the Immortals: Summon two ceremonial tokens on the field, then add to the hand an Earthbound Immortal
Preparations for the Dark Synchro: Summon on the field the required monsters for the Dark Synchro
Ranked Duels 39 Cards
The Following Cards Were Leaked as Ranked Duel Rewards:
Forbidden/Limited Cards Leaks
- The following list of cards are not confirmed to be released or obtainable!
- It can be a mistake by Konami when testing the new Forbidden/Limited List feature.
- These cards may be Non-Player Character Only!
- You can only view this list on your phone when updating to version 3.5.0.
List of cards shown in the Forbidden/Limited List
New IDs Added to the Japanese Files
New Structure Deck
- A new friend makes an appearance in Jaden hero deck!
- The limit number of cards you can put in the extra deck will be increased by one. This will be applied to all your decks.
Can some of this cards be part of a New Structure Deck? Tell us your opinion in the comments below!
Keep in mind that the datamined information is speculation, and remains unconfirmed until officially announced by Konami.
Thumbnail designed and created by SpoonCats.