In this article
Leaked by RandomPl0x
The New Mini Box Guardians of Rock has been leaked! Release date: June 18th
Cards featured in the banner are as follows:
The following Assets were also found in the maintenance but they are most likely exclusive to Fabulous Pegasus' AI Deck and won't be obtainable:
New Skills Added to the Game:
- Immortal Offerings: Reveal 1 to 3 "Earthbound Immortal" monsters in your hand. Then, play "Ceremonial Token" equal to the number of cards you revealed. You cannot Normal or Special Summon monsters, except "Earthbound Immortal" monsters, on the turn you use this Skill. This Skill can only be used once per Duel.
- Immortal Charity: Can be used if you control an "Earthbound Immortal" monster. Set 1 "Earthbound Whirlwind," "Earthbound Wave," or "Roar of the Earthbound" from outside your Deck. This Skill can only be used once per Duel.
- One Card Wonder: Your starting hand becomes 1 card. During the Duel, your normal draws in the Draw Phase become 2 cards.
- Fleeting Hand: Return 1 to 3 cards from your hand to your Deck. Then, apply 1 of the following effects, depending on the number of cards you returned: 1 Card: Place 1 "Infernity Archfiend" on top of your Deck from outside of your Deck. 2 Cards: Play 1 "Infernity Necromancer" from outside of your Deck. 3 Cards: Play 1 "Infernity Launcher" face-up from outside of your Deck. This Skill can only be used once per Duel.
- Skill with NO NAME: Can be used on your 2nd turn. Discard up to 2 cards from your hand. Then, send "Infernity" monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard equal to the number of cards you discarded. If you have no cards in your hand, increases the ATK/DEF of all "Infernity" monsters you control by 400.
- Speed Spell - Acceleration : Can be used by removing Speed Counters. Effects vary depending on how many Speed Counters you removed
- Circuit Mission
Duel Quest Mat For this month
A New Sale coming this June 12!
Tristan Added to the Gate Banner
Keep in mind that the datamined information is speculation, and remains unconfirmed until officially announced by Konami.
Tell us your thoughts on the new cards in the comments below!