How many Gems can I earn from Events/Campaigns? Is the Gem nerf a thing? We are here to help with your questions and clarify your own doubts! The Gems Report includes the amount of Gems you could earn on the past month by playing the Events and Campaigns provided by Konami and more.
Special Day Campaign
- From January 2nd until January 31st.
- An amount of 400 Gems.
Shark Attack: Numbers Appear!
Duel Links 4th Anniversary Campaign
- Event page - Duel Links 4th Anniversary Campaign
- From January 11th 2021 until January 11th 2022.
- An amount of 1,000 Gems.
Tour Guide - Bingo Missions: January 2021
Ranked Duels Challenge Stamps
- From January 16th until January 24th.
- An amount of 90 Gems.
Survey Regarding General Gameplay
- From January 17th until February 28th.
- An amount of 50 Gems.
Duel Quest: January 2021
Number Hunter - Kite Tenjo
- Event page - Number Hunter - Kite Tenjo
- From January 25th until February 3rd.
- Cumulative Reward (3,8M Points) 305 Gems.
- Special Event Missions (Jan 28th to Feb 3rd) 40 Gems.
- An amount of 345 Gems.
New Mini Box: Photon of Galaxy
Monthly & non-event earnings
- Weekly Missions, 4 Mondays - 80 Gems.
- 94 Wins in Ranked Duels - 290 Gems.
- Daily Replays, 31 Days - 155 Gems.
- Log-In Bonus, 120 Gems.
Events and Campaigns Gems - 4,662 Gems.
Monthly Gems - 645 Gems.
The Grand Total is 5,307 Gems.
- Some Events/Campaigns like: “Carly’s Fortune-Telling” are not listed in the report because of the amount given is random.
Thumbnail designed by SpoonCats.
Found anything missing/mistakes? What is your opinion on the total amount of Gems received in January? Let us know in the comments below!