How many Gems can I earn from Events/Campaigns? Is the Gem nerf a thing? We are here to help with your questions and clarify your own doubts! The Gems Report includes the amount of Gems you could earn on the past month by playing the Events and Campaigns provided by Konami and more.
Special Day Campaign
- From March 1st until March 29th.
- An amount of 100 Gems.
Turbo Duel Grand Prix: March 2021
Ranked Duels Challenge Stamps
- From March 17th until March 27th.
- An amount of 90 Gems.
Duel Links Mission Research: March 2021
Duel Quest: March 2021
Roll the Dice! Duke Deviln Appears!
- Event page - Roll the Dice! Duke Deviln Appears!
- From March 25th until April 6th.
- Cumulative Reward (5,9M Points) 200 Gems.
- Special Event Missions (Mar 29th to Apr 6th) 160 Gems.
- An amount of 360 Gems.
Card Flipper Campaign
- Event page - Card Flipper Campaign
- From March 27th until April 6th.
- An amount of 70 Gems.
Monthly & non-event earnings
- Weekly Missions, 5 Mondays - 100 Gems.
- 94 Wins in Ranked Duels - 290 Gems.
- Daily Replays, 31 Days - 155 Gems.
- Log-In Bonus, 120 Gems.
Events and Campaigns Gems - 3,271 Gems.
Monthly Gems - 665 Gems.
The Grand Total is 3,936 Gems.
- Some Events/Campaigns like: “Carly’s Fortune-Telling” are not listed in the report because of the amount given is random.
Thumbnail designed by SpoonCats.
Found anything missing/mistakes? What is your opinion on the total amount of Gems received in March? Let us know in the comments below!