- Hassleberry requires yellow keys to duel at the gate
- Hassleberry appears at the gate at Stage 10 (GX)
- Hassleberry Level 40 appears at the gate upon reaching Stage 30
- Reach Stage 6 in (GX) Duel World. To trigger his unlock missions
- Use level 7 or higher Monster Cards 2 time(s) in one Duel against Tyranno Hassleberry using Jaden Yuki.
- Successfully perform 1 Fusion Summon(s) in Duels against Tyranno Hassleberry while playing as Jaden Yuki.
- Destroy 3 monster(s) in one Duel against Tyranno Hassleberry.
- Use Field Spell Cards 1 times in Duels against Tyranno Hassleberry.
- Achieve 1 Comeback Victory(ies) in Duels against Tyranno Hassleberry at level 30 using Jaden Yuki.
Lvl 40: Yubel Farm
- Use Fire King Avatar Yaksha or Fire King Island to destroy Yubel and summon Yubel - Terror Incarnate
- Use My Name is Yubel to make sure Yubel is in your hand.
- Save three high level monsters and a Fire King Island in your Final Hand (make sure an Island is also on the field)
- Summon Montage Dragon with 10,000 or more ATK by discarding your high level Yubel Monsters
- Use Shien’s Spy on your Montage Dragon to give it to Hassleberry.
- Set Fire King Island over your field destroying your Terror Incarnate and summoning Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare
- Attack your Montage Dragon with Ultimate Nightmare, dealing 10,000 effect damage.
Lvl 40: Skill-less Yubel Farm - credit Jadehex
- Check out this video for a full successful farm with the deck
- Generic Skills you can run are Draw Sense: High-Level or Restart
- Use Sangan to search for either Planet Pathfinder (To search for Fire King Island) and/or Yubel
- Using the effect of Fire King Island or Fire King Avatar Yaksha, Destroy Yubel in your hand, using the card’s effects to search Fire King Avatar Yaksha and summon Yubel - Terror Incarnate from the deck
- If Yubel - Terror Incarnate is destroyed, summon Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare (however, this is rarely necessary)
- Once Terror Incarnate is out, keep drawing through your deck by using Sangan, Planet Pathfinder, and Fire King Island.
Note: Make sure to keep at least three Monsters (Ideally high Level Monsters) in your hand for Montage Dragon. You also want to keep a Fire King Island in your hand just in case Hassleberry summons a Token to your side of the field on the last turn. There’s no fear setting cards like Union Attack or Secret Pass to the Treasures
- If You have a Juraegg Token on Your Field, set an extra Fire King Island over your face-up one to clear your monsters before summoning Montage Dragon
- Special Summon Montage Dragon in Attack Position by discarding three (ideally high Level) monsters
- Normal Summon Gravekeeper’s Vassal and use both Union Attack and Secret Pass to the Treasures on it.
- Attack Directly with Vassal (If Hassleberry Summons anything with his Traps, continue to Attack Directly)
- Montage Dragon (and a Planet Pathfinder) can be replaced with The Calculator and either Photon Lead or Double Summon
- Sangan can be replaced with additional Planet Pathfinder or any suitable Draw card. I would reccomend Crystal Seer to help you dig for the pieces you need early or Vortex Trooper as it will draw you cards both before and after Yubel is on the Field.
Lvl 40: Cipher Soldier Farm
- Establish Cipher Solider + DNA Surgery (Calling Warrior). You can use Seer + GGH + DS Earth to Search this Combo
- Thin through your Deck once you’re set up (Feel Free to set your combo pieces, Hassleberry has no Backrow Removal)
If you have a new farm deck or spot a mistake, tell us in the comments below!