In this article
- General Information
- Unlock Missions
- Card Rewards
- Farm Decks
- Syrus Truesdale Lvl: 40 Decklist
- Syrus Truesdale Lvl: 30 Decklist
- Syrus Truesdale requires yellow keys to duel at the gate.
- Syrus Truesdale appears at the gate at Stage 6 (GX)
- Reach Stage 6 in (GX) Duel World. To trigger his unlock missions
- Summon "Elemental HERO Thunder Giant" 1 time(s) while playing as Jaden Yuki, in a Duel against Syrus Truesdale at level 30.
- Play as Jaden Yuki and win 1 Duel(s) against Syrus Truesdale at level 30 in Duel World.
- Achieve 1 Comeback Victory(ies) in Duels against Paradox Brothers at level 30 using Jaden Yuki.
- Use a Spell/Trap Card 3 times(s) in one Duel using Jaden Yuki.
- Achieve 3 win(s) using only Machine-Type Monster Cards in Duel World (GX) Duels.
Lvl: 40 Skill-Less Farm - credit: Jadehex
- Stall until you can use Array of Revealing Light and select ‘Machine'
- Keep using Medusa Worm / Guardian Statue to remove his monsters every turn
- Stall by using Magnetic Mosquito and Acid Rain
Before Last Turn
- Have Three Monsters on the Field
- Have Infinite Cards and a Large Hand Size.
- On the last turn, flip up Medusa Worm / Guardian Statue if he has a monster
- Tribute Summon Slifer the Sky Dragon
- Enter Battle Phase, activate Anti-Magic Arrows and swing for game
- Any consistency improving skill such as Restart can be used
- Slifer the Sky Dragon can be replaced with any appropriate Last Turn Combo such as Summoner of Illusions
- Different Stall cards such as A Feint Plan,Windstorm of Etaqua or Curse of Anubis can be used.
- This farm deck is hugely reliant on its combo pieces. Not getting Medusa Worm or Array of Revealing Light in time is deadly
Lvl: 40 Ra-Barrier - credit: Freeska
- Get both Spirit Barrier and Astral Barrier on the field as soon as possible.
- Summon Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird and White Magician Pikeru to gain life points.
- Dodge Syrus’ attacks with your "Barrier" combo.
Make sure you have three Monsters on the field before the last turn.
- Tribute summon The Winged Dragon of Ra using your three monsters.
- Activate Ra’s effect when prompted to pay your life points to increase its attack and to obtain the "LP on Brink" bonus.
- Enter Battle Phase, activate Anti-Magic Arrows and attack the attack postion monster with the lowest ATK!
- Duel, standby! can be substituted for Restart.
- Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird and White Magician Pikeru can be replaced by Cure Mermaid.
- Magic Planter can be replaced with any generic card that lets you draw.
- A good option instead of Crystal Seer or Skelengel is Defense Draw, which is not prone to Syrus’ Shield Crush.
Lvl: 40 Red-Eyes - credit: Jadehex
Note: This deck is a speed farm deck. It aims to end the farm as quickly as possible and cannot deal with all of Syrus' threats (Super Vehicroid Jumbo Drill).
- Restart for a way to summon a Red-Eyes monster as soon as possible using Red-Eyes Spirit/Red-Eyes Wyvern. Opening with Red-Eyes Insight is optimal.
- Summon multiple Red-Eyes monsters.
- Attack and destroy all his monsters so that he can't summon Super Vehicroid Jumbo Drill.
- Try not to get baited by No Entry!! or Inverse Universe by saving the second/third Red-Eyes summon (if you can wait) after a trap resolves.
- He can destroy one of your Red-Eyes using Shield Crush.
- Make sure you only have 2 Red-Eyes monsters on the field.
- Summon Gravekeeper's Vassal and target him with your Union Attack and Secret Pass to the Treasures.
- Enter Battle Phase, use Anti-Magic Arrows, and attack directly for victory!
- Bricking is deadly in this deck, but it's incredibly fast!
If you have a new farm deck or spot a mistake, tell us in the comments below!