- Syrus Truesdale requires yellow keys to duel at the gate.
- Unlock him by completing unlock missions.
Lvl: 40 Ra-Barrier - credit: Freeska
- Get both Spirit Barrier and Astral Barrier on the field as soon as possible.
- Summon Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird and White Magician Pikeru to gain life points.
- Dodge Syrus’ attacks with your “Barrier” combo.
Make sure you have three Monsters on the field before the last turn.
- Tribute summon The Winged Dragon of Ra using your three monsters.
- Activate Ra’s effect when prompted to pay your life points to increase its attack and to obtain the “LP on Brink” bonus.
- Enter Battle Phase, activate Anti-Magic Arrows and attack the attack postion monster with the lowest ATK!
- Duel, standby! can be substituted for Restart.
- Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird and White Magician Pikeru can be replaced by Cure Mermaid.
- Magic Planter can be replaced with any generic card that lets you draw.
- A good option instead of Crystal Seer or Skelengel is Defense Draw, which is not prone to Syrus’ Shield Crush.
Lvl: 40 Red-Eyes - credit: Jadehex
Note: This deck is a speed farm deck. It aims to end the farm as quickly as possible and cannot deal with all of Syrus’ threats (Super Vehicroid Jumbo Drill).
- Restart for a way to summon a Red-Eyes monster as soon as possible using Red-Eyes Spirit/Red-Eyes Wyvern. Opening with Red-Eyes Insight is optimal.
- Summon multiple Red-Eyes monsters.
- Attack and destroy all his monsters so that he can’t summon Super Vehicroid Jumbo Drill.
- Try not to get baited by No Entry!! or Inverse Universe by saving the second/third Red-Eyes summon (if you can wait) after a trap resolves.
- He can destroy one of your Red-Eyes using Shield Crush.
If Syrus activated Inverse Universe you will need to tribute summon another Red-Eyes monster to reach over 9,999 ATK.
- Make sure you only have 2 Red-Eyes monsters on the field.
- Summon Gravekeeper’s Vassal and target him with your Union Attack and Secret Pass to the Treasures.
- Enter Battle Phase, use Anti-Magic Arrows, and attack directly for victory!
- Red-Eyes Wyvern could be replaced with Black Dragon’s Chick/Ancient Rules.
- Bricking is deadly in this deck, but it’s incredibly fast!
Syrus Truesdale Lvl: 40 Decklist
If you have a new farm deck or spot a mistake, tell us in the comments below!